The official TOYOTA STOUT Group Discussion Technical Resource Modle Identification Media Center Photographs Videos & MUD Central Headquarters ..... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
i did not see that a sorta main-base of central information and a broad brush topics TOYOTA STOUT Everything and Anything ALL TOYOTA STOUT for both STOUT owner operators currently , as well a ones thinking on becoming one like me ... :)

so , as the Thread Starters Title states , some good solid discussion , Technical Videos Posted , and any relevant still shots and OEM TOYOTA Paper Print Media posted STOUT anything ...:popcorn:

so this is the why and how above , that told me July 4th 2023 , @ 12:00 AM E.S.T was long overdue , to create a STOUT place for STOUT folks like you ...

Thread Title is also the Thread mission statement too !

@Brost
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is the official
TOYOTA STOUT
Group Discussion & Technical Resource Center
Model

Identification Media Archive
Photographs / Videos
&
MUD

Central Headquarters ....

1688546262870.png

Last edited:
Cool you're on the hunt Matt!

Not many Stouts on mud, I can only think of three that I know of. Post up if you have one.

Here's my '67 RK41. All original (mostly) with the mighty 3RB 4cyl and 4 on the tree transmission.

i-gp7Q9rk-L.jpg

i-6k7HQhd-L.jpg

i-dGHHNDZ-L.jpg
i-vQRj9gQ-L.jpg

4-speed column shift manual transmission. When was the last time any of you saw any other vehicle so equipped?

4-speed column shift manual transmission. When was the last time any of you saw any other vehicle so equipped?

Thank you very much for chiming in here CruiserDan :)

- i know you have something of some kind STOUT related in your possession of special things like that , to snap photos of and post here , that nobody who currently owns or in intending to own , like myself has ever seen before ?

- perhaps a NOS 90999- Key Blank for example ?

- like the Artist's digitally created rendition & example technical reference resource media below i created ....

- below it are all the random examples same in kind i have bumped into over the years online and realizing how special and indeed unique the early factory key style is or was ...... thankfully screenshot the image then and there , i have never seen one i could obtain or purchase for my ever growing personal all TOYOTA vintage key blanks specimen collection i am starting to assemble and categorize using 3-ring binder clear plastic archival sleeves folks use to collect baseball cards and or your common paper print media size business cards .......

- that are not so common anymore actually... .. :confused:

- this is a early Part # 69510- series side door lock cylinder Dan , how ever i have not been able to conclude the last 5 of the Toyota Part # or #'s IE : if a supersession had ever occurred ?

thanks

1 BANNER 69510-60010 1 - Copy - Copy (2).jpg

1 promo 2.png

1 banner 69510.jpg

Last edited:
69510-35030 door lock and key rhd
69510-35040 door lock and key lhd
84450-35020 ignition and key assembly

I believe same parts were used for the FA trucks

Last edited:

Freshy STOUT TECH. news update Dan ... :)

1695173231356.png

Last edited:
i is absolutely the most creative fresh small baby bols step TOYOTA has taken since 2007 and the FJ Cruiser

- its HIP yet conservatives

- it does have a Real TOYOTA engine

- its NOT a alter-ego brand line that will belly-up in single digit SAD-AZZ-SCION years \

- students and single parents can afford it

- i actually like the Re-Vived STOUT branding this Rodeo ./...

- and ......

- after studying under STOUT Senior Master @MDH33 , as a eager STOUT Parts Padawan , i now am professionally qualified and self-certified to , assist you with a Needed Badly OEM Gas cap , w/ Nickle Reproduktion Retainer Chain Keeper Part #

-

1695174206757.png

1695174243051.png

DSCN7410.JPG
DSCN7417 (1).JPG
DSCN7420 (1).JPG

1695174393512.png

1695174423187.png

banney key 3.gif

Last edited:
Hope you didn't spend too much on that rk101 parts book!

I'll send you a copy of the proper rk41 lite stout usa book.

Hello,
This is my first post on the forum.
My name is Jacek ( in Polish - the same as Jack ) and I am Toyota madcup, as many of you :)
One of mine recent accusation is RK43. What charms me to buy? The shape of course... but also....everything is original, no rebuilt, no welded and... it has Toyota car audio set: Toyota's International radio with Toyota's speaker and antenna.
The production year, after the former owner '65, no papiers available.
It has 1,5 l, 2R engine.
Not running for 27years, now is beck to life.
I might have some questions to you, specially to Stout's owners as MDH33.....but first pictures:

1 Toyota LS P.JPG

2 Toyota LS PP.JPG

3 Toyota LS Prawa.JPG

9 Toyota LS Silnik.JPG

15 Toyota LS radio i głośnik Toyota.JPG

Welcome Jacek, great looking Stout! Lots of great, original parts there, a perfect base to start from.

Any chance you can take a pic of the engine with the air cleaner removed? I am curious to see the carb and some other bits compared to the 3R in the RK41 US models.

Would love to find a headache rack like yours! Are there many other Stouts you know of there?

Welcome Jacek, great looking Stout! Lots of great, original parts there, a perfect base to start from.

Any chance you can take a pic of the engine with the air cleaner removed? I am curious to see the carb and some other bits compared to the 3R in the RK41 US models.

Would love to find a headache rack like yours! Are there many other Stouts you know of there?
Thanks Martin for nice words.
I would try to do pictures during weekend.

Thanks for posting the additional pics.

12R? Possible engine swap? Does it still have the "4 on the tree"transmission?

69510-35030 door lock and key rhd
69510-35040 door lock and key lhd
84450-35020 ignition and key assembly

I believe same parts were used for the FA trucks

this is a pretty plain-jane paper parts cataloger when it comes to the circa-era STOUT ones ?

Did our beloved STOUT make TOYOTA Material Distribution Japan angry in 1964 Cruiser Dan ........:confused:

no less a rare and kool specimen to post photos of below .:)

i am totally digging the oem 3-ring binder , i can't ever recall any paper parts cataloger having this added protection feature ?

1712474738571.png

1712474767489.png

1712475140033.png

1712474904079.png

1712474987716.png
1712474916266.png

1712474954685.png

1712474968316.png

1712474978763.png

1712474939156.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back