The Official BEER Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
A thread for all the BEER snobs out there to share your discoveries!

We tried a Long Trail Brewmaster Series Coffee Stout.
20 oz. bottle, 8% ABV.
Very dark, hint of coffee, not to bitter.
Needed another bottle!

Fat Tire. Not available East of the Mississippi. Phenomenal stuff.

I've been getting Wachusett Country Ale lately. Not very heavy and tons of flavor. Easy drinking. Good for days when the heavy stuff is too heavy but Bud is too boring.

We need rabid to post up, hes the biggest beer snob on the planet! :flipoff2:

Fat tire is awesome, my folks still talk about it 3 years later :lol:
Lost coast, Downtown Brown is still my favorite by FAR, this stuff is amazing. I ate almost every dinner for 4 months when we lived in Humboldt :lol: The Lost Coast Brewery in the Humboldt Nation

If anybody is going to Cali, please let me know I would love to import some more!:cool:

We tried a Long Trail Brewmaster Series Coffee Stout.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS???

I've been hunting this stuff down, have never seen it in any stores, and I've looked in some places that boast about their selection. I even drove alllll the way up to the brewery once a few years ago, and damned if they didn't have it in stock. Gotta find me some!

I have tried every single stout I can get my hands on, I love the stuff. My favorite so far is Shipyard Bluefin Stout. Yummy flavor, not too strong, dark as used motor oil from an old 2F. It's on the shelves in Market Baskets now, check it out, 20 oz bottles or six-packs.

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS???

I've been hunting this stuff down, have never seen it in any stores, and I've looked in some places that boast about their selection. I even drove alllll the way up to the brewery once a few years ago, and damned if they didn't have it in stock. Gotta find me some!

I have tried every single stout I can get my hands on, I love the stuff. My favorite so far is Shipyard Bluefin Stout. Yummy flavor, not too strong, dark as used motor oil from an old 2F. It's on the shelves in Market Baskets now, check it out, 20 oz bottles or six-packs.

A little farm stand down the street! They are into beer and are trying to stock some of the specialty
brews. They have been open about 4 months and already have had 2 beer tastings.

We need rabid to post up, hes the biggest beer snob on the planet! :flipoff2:

Fat tire is awesome, my folks still talk about it 3 years later :lol:
Lost coast, Downtown Brown is still my favorite by FAR, this stuff is amazing. I ate almost every dinner for 4 months when we lived in Humboldt :lol: The Lost Coast Brewery in the Humboldt Nation

If anybody is going to Cali, please let me know I would love to import some more!:cool:

Yea bought some Fat Tire out in Colorado, was pretty good.

By far my favorite is Dogfish Head 90 minute from Maryland. Great stuff and will knock you on your @ss.

Rick turned me on to Leffe which is great.

By far my favorite is Dogfish Head 90 minute from Maryland. Great stuff and will knock you on your @ss.

Rick turned me on to Leffe which is great.

Dogfish Head is going to sponser a tasting at the farm stand in the spring.
They will supply the beer and have local chefs there to prepare food.
Should be a good time!

never understood the infatuation with Flat tire. It seems to be today's answer to the 1970's Coors love affair.

I've spent quite a bit of time in both Germany and Belgium and lean towards beer from those areas.

I'd suggest trying the Corsendonk Blonde, it's a real nice abbey beer. Franziskaner is my favorite Wheat.

And I'm big on tap beer over bottled when out. We need to get a list of the good beer houses and start having regular club meetings!

And I'm big on tap beer over bottled when out. We need to get a list of the good beer houses and start having regular club meetings![/QUOTE]

that is if anyone beside you, nate, jack and I would show up at them, people you need to quit fluffing your drapes and get out there:flipoff2:

WHERE DID YOU FIND THIS???.

Ken, I was in Whole Foods today down in Amherst Ma and they had it, you have
a Whole Foods near you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom