The MUD 100 series Videos thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have seen a guy modify a Bronco tire carrier for a 100 also

Thanks to @Zero Emissions for keeping this thread well stocked including adding one of my videos! Here are some more including my latest.

We bone stock are vicariously living thru your adventures. Like the commentary and explanations sprinkled with humor

Not sure if the center lock even helped in this situation 😝

I think it was the A-TRAC that helped there. Mine is a 98 and doesn't have A-TRAC only an FSD rear, so I am not sure if mine would actually make it up there on AT tires.

What in the ever loving hell is this chirping noise from the rear of my truck? Happens when I feather the brakes a little as in the video, but I don't believe it's brake related. Also, not sure what that ball-joint sounding screech is. Both are from the rear. New suspension parts listed in my signature.

What in the ever loving hell is this chirping noise from the rear of my truck? Happens when I feather the brakes a little as in the video, but I don't believe it's brake related. Also, not sure what that ball-joint sounding screech is. Both are from the rear. New suspension parts listed in my signature.

I'd start looking with the easy stuff like loose spare tire, exhaust off the hanger, old AHC lines or rear sensor dangling and hitting.
Can you reproduce this when stationary, perhaps by rocking the truck?

If brakes is the only way to get the noise, then it could be failing pads or even loose caliper bolts.

If brakes is the only way to get the noise, then it could be failing pads or even loose caliper bolts.
The brakes are all brand new, it's just the movement in the suspension created by feathering them that causes it. Spare tire and winch are out of the truck. I am going to have a friend try to rock and bounce the truck while I'm under it and hopefully can narrow it down.

I put links in the description to the parts people really need to know to do this so you don’t have to wade through all my bull**** commentary.

Found this old timey video and enjoyed it. Favorite line - "It delivers an almost car-like ride!" I have no relation to the channel but figured I'd share.

Australia had the cool box refrigerator

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom