The MUD 100 series Videos thread (6 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

that quilting....

Late night.

Last edited:
Ugliest car ever made?

Most obvious click-bait ever written? I can't think of anyone who'd actually consider an LX the ugliest car ever made.

Ugliest car ever made?

Most obvious click-bait ever written? I can't think of anyone who'd actually consider an LX the ugliest car ever made.

True on the click-baity title. It was a Smoky Topaz with the notorious failing/spotty paint, tons of rust (tailgate, undercarriage and fenders), missing marker lights and some other broken bits. In truth, this example IS ugly. But, the LX470 is nowhere near the ugliest vehicle ever made.

True on the click-baity title. It was a Smoky Topaz with the notorious failing/spotty paint, tons of rust (tailgate, undercarriage and fenders), missing marker lights and some other broken bits. In truth, this example IS ugly. But, the LX470 is nowhere near the ugliest vehicle ever made.
correct - pontiac azzzzzztech - how did this make it through GM? Did it get reviewed in the dark with eyes closed and then even worse, people bought it. what were the sheep thinking?

correct - pontiac azzzzzztech - how did this make it through GM? Did it get reviewed in the dark with eyes closed and then even worse, people bought it. what were the sheep thinking?

The Aztec strikes me as a great example of what happens when there is design by committee. It certainly looked less ugly with time, but it was never ever good looking...

Last edited:
Not mine, looks like he modified a Nissan tire carrier

Really like that LX. Love the colour and love the Pathfinder tire carrier. Anyone got a link for those rear fender flare? I'm going to get a pair, as I'm not enjoying the rock chips that are spraying everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom