The MUD 100 series Videos thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Jimbo's deepest water crossing. I guess I went too fast, lol. I just really didn't want to stall. - This is the water crossing at the west end of the Mojave Road. We were out there for 3 days in mid October. We didn't expect the river to be this full. The three Jeeps in the background chickened out and backtracked 2 hours to get out of it. They actually might be smarter than me, but that's no fun at all.

Jimbo's deepest water crossing. I guess I went too fast, lol. I just really didn't want to stall. - This is the water crossing at the west end of the Mojave Road. We were out there for 3 days in mid October. We didn't expect the river to be this full. The three Jeeps in the background chickened out and backtracked 2 hours to get out of it. They actually might be smarter than me, but that's no fun at all.

Wow! That is probably the deepest water crossing in California. lol. Glad you made it out okay. Looks like you're lifted and bigger tires?

Wow! That is probably the deepest water crossing in California. lol. Glad you made it out okay. Looks like you're lifted and bigger tires?

Haha - yeah I'm glad I made it too. Halfway through I was getting kinda nervous and feeling a little stupid. But I sure as hell didn't want to turn around!

It's stock AHC in high mode (gonna do the AHC lift soon) and I've got 275/70-18s on it (33s).

A couple friends and I did Hurricane Creek trail In Asheville, NC this weekend. Tons of fun. Took my ARB rear and ATRAC front 100, another 100 also OME lifted, and a completely stock GX470. GX made it with a few scratches but the trail was as hard as you wanted to make it. Impressed with Toyota/Lexus engineering on a stock vehicle.

Last edited:
I received another video of a fun trip this fall...

Just showing what ATRAC can do :wrench:

Good demonstration of how to drive w/ ATRAC. Not too much RPM, but keeping on the throttle to let the truck do it’s thing. Well done.

they run around the truck all day, and moving at less than snails pace they are perfectly fine. probably mroe aware of their surroundings than some of the people i see in off roading videos moving around loaded winch lines and bound up trucks. They pick lines better than I do, too.

Was it just me or did anyone else spend the whole video trying to shoo the dogs out of the way to safety?
Lol. I felt a little anxiety watching the video myself.

they run around the truck all day, and moving at less than snails pace they are perfectly fine. probably mroe aware of their surroundings than some of the people i see in off roading videos moving around loaded winch lines and bound up trucks. They pick lines better than I do, too.

Oh I'm sure they knew what was happening around them. Sorry, I didn't mean to imply you were neglecting or anything.

I’ve always liked your front bumper and those little tabs on the corners are sweet.

Thank you Jess! It was my fabricator’s addition to the design but most everyone seems to like them.

Osceola National Forest after a few days of rain.. most trails were impassable.. Nearly completely flooded the LC at 0:45.. ARB rear saved my bacon.. paid for itself today!

Florida off-roading. Real jealous of you guys out west. ih8mud but thats all we got lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom