The MUD 100 series Photos thread (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

few from the beach.iphone quality pics. going back tommorow with nicer camera
photo_5-2.jpg
photo_2-1.jpg
photo_3.jpg

Finally get to see a full on side shot with the rear side vents painted black. Looks sweet. Is your brother in school at UNC-Wilmington? Have you been to Dockside yet?

Finally get to see a full on side shot with the rear side vents painted black. Looks sweet. Is your brother in school at UNC-Wilmington? Have you been to Dockside yet?

no! i want to though. im still waiting for you to call me so we can get together. im going out tommorow with a better camera...and staying for the sunset (hopefully not raining). My brother is not a student there. and im leaving wilmington thursday morning.

I am 2.5 hours away and work has been crazy. Have fun down there. DId you get any funny looks from the fishermen? They don't really understand donuts in the ruts.

a few weird looks. not the donut part. the "what the hell is that?" , the other one says "4runner...nooooo sequioa..... noooo highlander.... no... oh wait, landcruiser" thing.

the arb and black rims really lead people to things its every other kind of toyota but a landcruiser.

100 Series interior.
fj40_blue.jpg

new addition tonight. Fits perfectly....TRUST THE TEMPLATE!

Nice Loud! BTW, it looks like you were able to retain the retractable antenna, how did you do that?

edit: might be better in its own thread since this is the photo thread...

Hello my friend!

I haven't seen your rig around town in ages! I see Saleh's cruiser every now and then! How have you been! Great pic!

Ali

having some fun..

Hello my friend!

I haven't seen your rig around town in ages! I see Saleh's cruiser every now and then! How have you been! Great pic!

Ali

Hi Ali :)

I've been good, how about yourself?
You don't see me around cause I rarely cruise around the town, my territory is elsewhere :grinpimp:

No cruising here! Just trips to the garage for both my cruiser and the Impreza!

We need to get the guys together! I cruiser meet up!

Hi Ali :)

I've been good, how about yourself?
You don't see me around cause I rarely cruise around the town, my territory is elsewhere :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom