The MUD 100 series Photos thread (17 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I wonder how noticeable the better mpg would be with that thin tent compared to a big clunker.

I LOVE this setup for attaching the 1UP rack to your slee bumper. Any more details? I'm currently running a stock bumper and a Kuat swing out with my 1UP, and it sits rather low, and far away from the rear bumper.
Have a look here...Best mod ever!
Builds - 1HNDRD build

Old Photo for a first post of my 06, I'm a Nissan Patrol man and still have my cab chassis. But got the 100 series for the family trips as I wanted the FTE and a nice comfy ride, plus already got a patrol no point having two
100 series.jpg

How do you like the the Cooper AT/3s?
You didn’t ask me, but I have not been super impressed with my AT3s. The terrain where I live is a lot of loose sand, gravel, rock, and snow and I have not had the greatest traction in those situations. Very smooth on the road though.

I have them on my Sequoia and they are actually louder than the Nitto Ridge Grapplers that I have on both my 100 and my Tundra...

I have them on my Sequoia and they are actually louder than the Nitto Ridge Grapplers that I have on both my 100 and my Tundra...
So a decent amount of highway noise? Hows the ride comfort? I think they look sweet and I'm going to need tires at some point.

You didn’t ask me, but I have not been super impressed with my AT3s. The terrain where I live is a lot of loose sand, gravel, rock, and snow and I have not had the greatest traction in those situations. Very smooth on the road though.
Ah, interesting. I would have thought they would have had more traction there. The website boasts wet traction, too.

Not bad... Just more than the Ridge Grapplers which surprised me due to the tread pattern difference.. I was trying to get something quieter than the RGs

Any ideas what this is? Looks like a murder scene. Guess the jeeps across the street finally had enough.
75E08791-6B22-460B-A476-5AF5AAD13BA2.jpeg

Any ideas what this is? Looks like a murder scene. Guess the jeeps across the street finally had enough. View attachment 2675600

If it's oily, it's power steering or transmission fluid. If watery, it would be radiator coolant (if yours has Toyota red in it). All are usually red. Right up there in front it would more likely be either leaking transmission lines or radiator/reservoir.

Any ideas what this is? Looks like a murder scene. Guess the jeeps across the street finally had enough. View attachment 2675600
Looks like from the radiator, could be your ATF. That’s the side where the atf line connects to the radiator.

Thanks all. It was easy to clean up and not oily so I think it’s radiator.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom