The MUD 100 series Photos thread (50 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Poconos, PA
DSF.JPG

Not mine but thought I would share.
The new Hilux is quite a disappointment here in South Africa. More and more guys doing these types of mods to get the longevity out of there cars.
View attachment 1739494
View attachment 1739493
View attachment 1739492
This one is a friend of mine almost complete.
Just out of interest Grant, what rear wall is he using there? I have a mate doing a Nisson Patrol dual cab at the moment and I'm considering cutting my 105 to a space cab in a couple of years time. Ute chops are quite popular here in Aus, particularly before the 79 series dual cab came out a few years ago. Even now you see a lot around because the 79 doesn't quite have the creature comforts of the 100 or 200 series.

My family moved up to Bozeman Montana last month, this place is rad... lots of barely there trails just a few miles from our new home. This trail in the Bridger Mountains had grass up to hood in spots, didn’t see another soul on the trail. Special place.

5DCD85BC-3655-407D-A6E5-A864EBE6AB1C.jpeg

My family moved up to Bozeman Montana last month, this place is rad... lots of barely there trails just a few miles from our new home. This trail in the Bridger Mountains had grass up to hood in spots, didn’t see another soul on the trail. Special place.

View attachment 1741645

Bozeman is awesome!

Just out of interest Grant, what rear wall is he using there? I have a mate doing a Nisson Patrol dual cab at the moment and I'm considering cutting my 105 to a space cab in a couple of years time. Ute chops are quite popular here in Aus, particularly before the 79 series dual cab came out a few years ago. Even now you see a lot around because the 79 doesn't quite have the creature comforts of the 100 or 200 series.
It’s the 70 series rear panel. We only got the troopy for a short time here in SA so lots of guys cut there pickup into a troopy. Lots of rear panels around to use.

On my way to HIH, just a random little spot along Route 66 in eastern New Mexico.

EBFA6EEA-62A4-4006-8BCB-5135762313C0.jpeg

Just purchased my first 100 series! A 1999 LC w/ rear locker, 2.5 Slee medium lift, ARB front bumper, Rock Warriors. A former 3rd Gen 4Runner guy, I am super excited to take this UZJ100 to the limit. Lots planned ... we'll see what actually comes to fruition!

qOiNg1al.jpg

Campspot X

20180713_172546.jpg

Black Bear, Imogene, Cinnamon, Ophir, and Elwood passes. Tailor Trail and many more completed. Visited Telluride, Ouray, lake City, Creede, Pagosa, and Durango. Truck did amazing, with no issues. Ran Black Bear with a mud member. Great trip. More pics later.

20180702_193122.jpg

See any Coal Miner's daughters out there?

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom