The MUD 100 series Photos thread (41 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mashallah TabarakAllah,

What suspension are you running to give you this rake? I have LX 470 with the AHC... I'm exploring my options to be able to toy around with my stance.

Also- can I cam my US Spec 2006 LX470 as easily as let's say a GMC truck??

Hyak Allah and Ramadan Mubarak.
No one really makes a drop in cam for the 4.7 AFAIK. Plus there’s 4, so...

D90477FB-0735-4646-91C9-432219A6A0C0.jpeg

Arkansas? What part?

My wife and I take trips up there frequently. It's not too far from us in Central AR.

He has a LC which likely doesn’t have AHC. I have AHC in my LX. I can use the sensors to adjust lift, but will then need to adjust torsion bars and add spacers to equalize the AHC pressure in my system. Alternatively, running the front in the low setting is inadvisable (by SLEE, whom many consider to be an expert in 100 series) so I may choose to replace the AHC with LC suspension, and could set my truck up similar to TIS from qatar... which is why I am asking him.

Your condescending assumption is quite off mark. His truck is GCC spec, and often times they do cut the springs. I’m asking him quite specifically about HIS truck.
Torsion bar no front springs, I adjust them for one 1 inch of lift only because the torsion bars were worn out at the time, rear end is a 2 inch lift from a king spring. However I replaced the factory torsion bar with a tough dog one and I got a 2.5 inch lift that it needed. Now its level.

There's your problem! Watch your CV's for slinging grease... I err, ugg, uhh didn't. :doh:

IMG_3714.JPG

What am i looking at there? Is that the cv joint??

Yup, that is the "cage" of the CV that exploded, that is one of the parts inside the boot. It is not supposed to be broken up like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom