The MUD 100 series Photos thread (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Installed some Spidertrak 1.25" spacers bought from Slee today on my LX along with Rock Warrior wheels and Cooper AT3 LT285/70 R17 tires. No problem with the center caps fitting with the spacers installed.

@DJCloz is right about fitment and function. I definitely love the stance and look of my truck now with this combination!

View attachment 1703141
Looking good! Can you share a picture from the front, head on?

Looking good! Can you share a picture from the front, head on?

Here you go. More pics of TRD Rock Warrior wheels with 1.25" spacers and Cooper AT3 LT285/70 R17 tires

20180518_171916.jpg

20180518_171632.jpg

20180518_172424.jpg

20180518_171547.jpg

20180518_171658.jpg

Nice truck!!! Is that the Ashokan?

Nope, Hudson by Kingston.

I recognize your truck. I remember seeing you down by Pine Bush or something. You waved to me. Not sure if I was driving my LC or 4R...it was at least two years ago.

Nope, Hudson by Kingston.

I recognize your truck. I remember seeing you down by Pine Bush or something. You waved to me. Not sure if I was driving my LC or 4R...it was at least two years ago.
You mean my 60? I do frequent Pine bush, getting feed for my chickens from local guy there.
Onur keeps my trucks on the road....hehe

You mean my 60? I do frequent Pine bush, getting feed for my chickens from local guy there.
Onur keeps my trucks on the road....hehe

Yep, 60.

Driving north through Canyonlands via Beef Basin.

View attachment 1707158

View attachment 1707160

Love that area, looks like you had it all to yourself?

Funny story, I was there just a couple weeks ago. We camped about a mile down the road from Bobby's Hole. You know the sign at the top of Bobby's Hole that says "4WD Only, Extreme Caution, etc?" Well, a guy in our group from Taiwan hiked all the way back up the road, then up Bobby's Hole to that sign to take a picture. When he was up there, a group of Tacomas came through and found this foreign dude standing there by himself, taking pictures, with no vehicle in sight. They were real confused. We told him he should have asked which way to the Grand Canyon. haha

Excellent photos @MGarland and @ikarus

Thanks!

Love that area, looks like you had it all to yourself?

Funny story, I was there just a couple weeks ago. We camped about a mile down the road from Bobby's Hole. You know the sign at the top of Bobby's Hole that says "4WD Only, Extreme Caution, etc?" Well, a guy in our group from Taiwan hiked all the way back up the road, then up Bobby's Hole to that sign to take a picture. When he was up there, a group of Tacomas came through and found this foreign dude standing there by himself, taking pictures, with no vehicle in sight. They were real confused. We told him he should have asked which way to the Grand Canyon. haha

Very funny!
Yes, we had the place all to ourselves. It was awesome. I think we may have stayed at the same spot about a mile down from Bobby's hole. Beautiful place. I wanted that trip to last for several more days!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom