The MUD 100 series Photos thread (22 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Training him for the day I allow him to wrench on the LC. He will stick to the DD for now!

20180120_131934.jpg

I hunted for days for this photo and never found one. If anyone else wanted a photo of a Toyota Land Cruiser 100 series with an ARB Outback single drawer and the 3rd row seat installed here they are. Just finished the install in the garage with the truck headlights for light.
View attachment 1618967 View attachment 1618968

Sweeeeet! This is the exact setup I want to do. We still need one seat back there.

Spent last weekend in the Arrowhead/Big Bear area and found some awesome trails. Friday was spent on the Dishpan trail which had some extremely technical sections that I didn't feel too comfortable traversing without at least some rock sliders and a experience spotter—a little under body armor would've been even better.

On Saturday, took the long way home via the Pilot Rock trail that takes you from Arrowhead all the way down the mountain to the Silverwood Lake area. There are two trail options for the majority of the 24 mile trail: 1) Easy fire road or 2) A "Moderate-Difficult" trail that parallels the fire road. I found myself going back and forth—as my nerves got fried from the technical trail, I'd take a break on the fire road and then get back on the difficult section when it met back up with the trail.

Even met a fellow Mudder who also had a '99 LandCruiser in River Rock Green Mica! Can't wait to get back up there, so if anyone feels like getting out in the dirt, hit me up!

Dishpan Trail

Pilot Rock Trail (I was solo w/ no spotters, so no extreme trail photos :p )

Last edited:
Saturday headed out with the dog to explore some sand trails. The tide was out, got to run the flats along the bay, and then back home on the ocean side of the spit right on the beach. Then Sunday me and the dog got into the dunes proper, which had my blood pumping a few times (nerves) hoping I wouldn't get stuck (I didn't, whew!), and learned a lot about how the rig drives and feels with low tire pressure and lots of loose sand. And then right onto another stretch of beach for about 6-7 miles each way. It was a fantastic weekend.
IMG_0095.JPG
IMG_0101.JPG

Desert bird hunting.

ross.judy.toshi.hillary.jpg

@wngrog I love all of the photos you post on here. Your land cruisers always look like they are in perfect land cruiser country. What rack are you running on there? I really enjoy your whole set up and am working my way to something very similar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom