The Knitting Circle (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's unique... I dont hate it, but not sure I could like it either...

That Amazon Green 200 has been for sale for at least 2 weeks now. If it wasn't for its interesting (and not very appealing IMO) tan outline, this thing would have been out the door in under 48 hrs. Shame the owner did that to it. Such a beautiful truck

Diff mounts in.
90092729_2622939647818246_262019792767025152_n.jpg

Anyone have a power steering pump for a 96 80 series laying around that they’d like to get rid of? I broke a part of mine during rebuild this morning and I’d like to get it back together this weekend.

Anyone have a power steering pump for a 96 80 series laying around that they’d like to get rid of? I broke a part of mine during rebuild this morning and I’d like to get it back together this weekend.
@RusticMtn Drew may have one on his 80 he’s parting out.

Does anyone go to vehicle auctions? I need a super duty.

I'm actually selling my 2005 F250 King Ranch now. Just have to sell my 25' gooseneck trailer first. It has 178k miles and bulletproofed about 20k miles ago with paperwork. If you would be interested just let me know and I can give you the details on it.
IMG_7187.JPG

Those may seem like strange bedfellows, but the Land Cruiser, and especially the kitted-up Heritage Edition, finds itself priced between the brawling American and the upper-crust German. Our tester, with delivery and the $2330 in Heritage options, stickered at over $88,000. In a way it’s a symbol of where the SUV has been and where it’s going. Adjusted for inflation, a 1990 Land Cruiser would have cost you a little more than $41,000. Wrangler money today. It was also anemic, with an underpowered straight-six engine, and creature comforts were limited to cruise control and air conditioning. SUVs are always a balancing act between capability and comfort, and market forces have pushed the big Toyota toward the former for years, where fatter profit margins lie. Up to the lofty heights where the Escalades and Range Rovers prance from valet to valet, not valley to valley.

Brandon what size rack is that? I'd like to get one for my 80. What section was it in?
72" I cut down to 52". Just the closet shelving on the back wall in the back right @ 280 HD. Bought longer M6 bolts and washers as well. It wont hold a lot of weight but is perfect for jackets, blankets, sleeping bags etc.

Borrowed idea from this thread:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom