The Knitting Circle (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1598735878184.png

1598735924176.png

Just hit this milestone the other day.

Does anyone have an OBD2 scanner that I can use? Every freaking check engine light imaginable came on last night. The truck runs and drives fine, but its extremely annoying. I had the truck scanned about 1 month ago and everything was fine. I bet its just the gas cap not being secured properly, but I would love to know for sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The tire engineers by my house has scanned it several times over the past couple of months (TPMS issues) and I think they are going to start charging me when/if I show up again. Thanks fellas!! 2006 LX470 btw.

Toyota sure likes to get your attention when a code pops. Not unusual to have the whole dash light up for something as simple as an O2 sensor. I think Advanced Auto Parts or O'Reilly's can read OBD2 codes.

Does anyone have an OBD2 scanner that I can use? Every freaking check engine light imaginable came on last night. The truck runs and drives fine, but its extremely annoying. I had the truck scanned about 1 month ago and everything was fine. I bet its just the gas cap not being secured properly, but I would love to know for sure. Any help would be greatly appreciated. The tire engineers by my house has scanned it several times over the past couple of months (TPMS issues) and I think they are going to start charging me when/if I show up again. Thanks fellas!! 2006 LX470 btw.
Advance Auto will pull the codes for you as well

In for check the gas cap. I got the Christmas tree on my last GX and that's what it was. Autozone pulled the codes and it was all evap, charcoal canister, etc... Also second getting a BT OBD 2 scanner and running Torque Pro or Fusion.

Anyone going around/near/to/through Knoxville any time soon?

What I think he's talking about is a bluetooth dongle you leave plugged into your OBD2 port. Then you can use an app on your phone to pull the data. Many apps out there, but I don't have direct experience with any of them. I've heard of Fusion and Torque Pro.

I don't remember what I bought, I'm sure it's outdated now anyway. I do use torque pro app on my phone.

Who bought Joekatana's badass 1991 lhd HZJ73 - I just saw he posted it sold and is headed to Alabama

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom