The FJ Company: 1988 FJ62 Restoration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why no center caps around front hubs? Or just not installed yet?

Are stock black or chrome?
Chrome on the early 60s, black on the later ones.

Looks amazing Cody, solid work!

Cody, y'all doing any extra sound proofing? Or keeping it as close to stock as possible?

This one will be staying very stock, including the sound proofing.

Why no center caps around front hubs? Or just not installed yet?

Are stock black or chrome?

Yes it will have the factory center caps, like @mcguirejohnson said this one will have the black ones. Still a lot of work left to do before we get those on....stay tuned!

Amazing work on the truck and photography as usual. Wondering if you powdercoated the wheels? Looks like they were chrome in the first photos and now they look so much better. Are they still 15's? tires?

Looking forward to more.

Konrad

Any updates?

How's the 62 coming along?

Sorry to keep you hangin guys, been very busy at the shop.

The 62 is nearing completion....interior is in the final stages, a few odd factory pieces here and there, a few hard to find 3FE parts...should be finished soon! Here's a few of the latest shots to keep you going.

So many pieces and parts that had to be tracked down to finish this build...slowly but surely coming together...

image_5a9aab038a098_The-FJ-Company-1988-FJ62-Land-Cruiser---Blue-Silver-G8J0088791---Restoration_099.jpg

image_5a9aaae28191c_The-FJ-Company-1988-FJ62-Land-Cruiser---Blue-Silver-G8J0088791---Restoration_098.jpg

One beautiful wagon right there....

image_5a9aaac2a4391_The-FJ-Company-1988-FJ62-Land-Cruiser---Blue-Silver-G8J0088791---Restoration_096.jpg

Finished product coming soon!!!

-Cody

How do you keep your shop so clean?!? Impressive build.

My guess is that only clean parts make it to this part of the facility!

Yep. Looks like the real work is done elsewhere. Love the look though! And beautiful restoration!

What weather stripping did you use for the rear doors?

Couldn't say off the top of my head....I'll check

Yep. Looks like the real work is done elsewhere. Love the look though! And beautiful restoration!

Thanks guys! I'm not going to toot our own horn here too much, but our shop is pretty awesome. We work hard to keep it that clean and we have carefully laid out our shop into separate departments. You can't see much from those pictures but we have a fully enclosed metal working area (keeps the noise down), separate body prep area, paint (of course), and the pictures shown here are in our final assembly area. All of our work is done in house.

I just went through all your builds on your web site.
And I gotta say they are very amazing and meticulously restorations.
Very nice!

Amazing work on the truck and photography as usual. Wondering if you powdercoated the wheels? Looks like they were chrome in the first photos and now they look so much better. Are they still 15's? tires?

Looking forward to more.

Konrad

Yes you are correct, wheels were powder coated silver.

What weather stripping did you use for the rear doors?

SOR weatherstripping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom