The definitive, "I have something free to offer" thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
This doesn't have to be the definitive thread, but the CL one has been working out. Anyway, I have some more seat motors and stuff out a 96 LC. Drivers and passengers both were working when we pulled them. Leather is junk and rails were scavenged. Free to whoever wants them.

Is the driver's seat control module available? My seat back control switch is boogered.

What about the passenger side adjustment switches? One of mine is broken and needs replacement.

good luck guys, they are a PITA to get out - and I have only been practicing the first steps on a dummy used seat yet :hillbilly:

:doh:

let me know how it goes . . .

Claudia,
Be sure to post up when you figure it out. That will save a lot of blue air at our house!
Lorna

What about the passenger side adjustment switches? One of mine is broken and needs replacement.

I actually may have these in my garage. I'll check when I get home.

I actually may have these in my garage. I'll check when I get home.

That would be really cool if you did have it. I think I just need the one that moved the seat forward and back, but I can look to double check.

Claudia,
Be sure to post up when you figure it out. That will save a lot of blue air at our house!
Lorna

will do, but it's not something I am actively working on yet . . .

That would be really cool if you did have it. I think I just need the one that moved the seat forward and back, but I can look to double check.

All I found is the cover plate...

Resurrecting this thread as I like the title ( couldn't find the other free threads )

FREE. FREE. Fire place tools.

MpPSnGL.jpg

Resurrecting this thread as I like the title ( couldn't find the other free threads )

FREE. FREE. Fire place tools.

MpPSnGL.jpg

What part of town? I actually have a stove and fireplace up north where we're allowed to use with no restrictions. Over ten years in our house in the valley and have yet to have a single fire.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom