The Daily Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My son drew this for me for fathers day, he's pretty good for 10 month old,
image.jpg

Last edited:
Always fun to run into a fellow YT'er while hiking in the woods up north in NH!
Hope you guys had a good day Jack!

I just signed up for TLCA membership and I did not see Yankee Toys listed. Are we no longer a chapter of the TLCA?

I think the BOD let it lapse a few years ago. Pretty sure there was no real benefit for the club to be a member.

I just signed up for TLCA membership and I did not see Yankee Toys listed. Are we no longer a chapter of the TLCA?

We are still a chapter, just not a "chapter in good standing".
We are still listed as a chapter in the tlca
http://tlca.org/chapters/

There's no real benefit to us being in good standing.
I support the TLCA but at the time it didn't make sense for the club.

FWIW the club hasn't been in good standing in a number of years before my tenure.
When was the last time we had a delegate in a TLCA teleconference?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Working up the coast of maine on a job with 200 ft of boom out swung around behind me to see the clouds by the time I made the last pick and got the boom in it was rolling past me pics don't do the view justice

That's cool.

Wifey and I are in the process of buying a foreclosed log cabin near a lake in Madison, NH ( the town Kina lives in.) We plan on renting the s*** out of it so we can break even on costs and have some fun family weekends.

Needs a bit of work but I'm most excited about that part. Mostly cosmetics but some rot to deal with. Roof, carpet, new railings, cosmetics, etc. Overall easy stuff.

I'd love to get a contingent together for a light wheeling/beer sampling/poker weekend going for the Spring. Sleeps 10 comfortably but could squeeze 20 uncomfortably in with the loft with air mattresses. Lake is about a football field away. No idea what trails are around there but I'm sure Kina would be happy to be a tour guide for a day.

Very excited! Using the $$$ my father left me to hopefully make more good memories for our family. Bittersweet but will be hopefully a lifetime of fun on the lake.

waldsbut pic.jpg

That's awesome John and place looks sweet!

Will be nice once I get it cleaned up. It wasnt a ton of money from my Dad but I didnt want to piss it away on something dumb. Basically covered the downpayment. Heading to Lowes and Lumber Liquidators to start pricing out stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom