The Daily Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ungrateful people, I'm keeping you from getting Lyme and other diseases , scheez:flipoff2:

E7CD0FB8-141B-4161-9270-72BF17870A7E.png

Props to our boys!!!!! Pretty rad.

Yep, it is. That’s the truck he posted up in the forum needing help with a while back. Rick went up and gave it some love, but it didn’t want to listen to the 80 whisperer. I went up to grab it, thanks to Jason Dufault for the trailer use, and brought it back down to my house. But a jump pack on it, took off the wing nut, sprayed a little fuel in the carb, and she came to life. 380+k on it, but the clutch is toast. Putting one in and see where it goes from there.

Yep, it is. That’s the truck he posted up in the forum needing help with a while back. Rick went up and gave it some love, but it didn’t want to listen to the 80 whisperer. I went up to grab it, thanks to Jason Dufault for the trailer use, and brought it back down to my house. But a jump pack on it, took off the wing nut, sprayed a little fuel in the carb, and she came to life. 380+k on it, but the clutch is toast. Putting one in and see where it goes from there.
Right on! Good work. Let me know if you need a donor 60 to help the project....HAHAAHAHA

Anybody watch the movie, "Hunt for the Wilderpeople,"? It's set in New Zealand, some good footage of Toyotas.

Funny movie, if you can catch.

For $31k, I could think about selling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom