The Daily Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone know this guy. Mass plates anf Ih8mud sticker

Daammn, I thought we have a global warming problem? Feels like im back in the Motherland!
IMG_3902.JPG

Last edited:
Not cruiser related but my insurance company quoted $2200 to fix this. WTF?? Going to be a long couple weeks....bent pillar, bent rocker etc. I couldn't get this painted for $2200

That Red BJ40 that flopped on the car hauler a few years ago was quoted $3000 just to fix some sheet metal and paint on the tub.

25498353_10215155755675927_7676313095568794502_n.jpg

The initial estimates are always off, take it to a shop you like and they can put more accurate estimate.
Once the vehicle is apart they can justify more funds from insurance.
What insurance company do you have?

Mapfre Commerce. My buddy works there so I have an inside edge a bit. The bodyshop is friendly for me and they mentioned that particular appraiser is a "fxxxing a******."

Mapfre Commerce. My buddy works there so I have an inside edge a bit. The bodyshop is friendly for me and they mentioned that particular appraiser is a "****ing a******."
Man, I hope you get more than that. Lousy that you're getting jerked around.

F3672B63-2653-41EC-B302-3573BC57E9D3.jpeg
Apparently parked little too close to over hang on garage last week when I was moving vehicles for the bomb apocalypse that came on Thursday lol took awhile to get the ice off

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom