The classic ARB 40 Series bumper is back for a limited time! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruiseroutfit

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
cruiseroutfitters.com
Oh yeah!

Part number loaded into the computer :cool:

ARB3420010 - $807.50 + Shipping (From Seattle or SLC)
(Update: Price was corrected by ARB, those that ordered already get the old price and ARB has agreed to soak up the difference, new orders are the $807.50)

We are now taking orders. Orders must be placed by Friday, August 31st. They arrive to the US later in the year. Call (801-563-1277) or email (info@cruiseroutfitters.com) to discuss an order and to get your name on one!

Oh my. That's nice

Man, I might just be ordering two of them. I've always loved that bar.

I've read a couple of threads about bumpers for the fj55 and some say a 40 bumper will fit with minor mods. Any chance this bar will sorta fit a 55? I already want one for my 40 but just wondering about my 55 too.

Thanks

Thanks for all the orders :cool:
I've read a couple of threads about bumpers for the fj55 and some say a 40 bumper will fit with minor mods. Any chance this bar will sorta fit a 55? I already want one for my 40 but just wondering about my 55 too.

Thanks

I too have seem them fitted to the FJ55 but I've not personally mounted one. I'll peak at the frames in the coming week and see what mods I could guess it would take.

Thanks for all the orders :cool:

I too have seem them fitted to the FJ55 but I've not personally mounted one. I'll peak at the frames in the coming week and see what mods I could guess it would take.

Thanks, it can't be too bad I imagine. I guess what I ought to do too is make sure the headlights come through the bar nice like on the 40, and maybe the spring protectors and upper outside corners.

I would have never expected these to be moving like they are. I had a customer tell me today (Jake if you're reading) that he was standing in the shower (I get some serious thinking done there too :D) about how he needed to track down one of these old style bumpers for his FJ40 build and low and behold he hops on line to find they are doing these after discontinuing them over 15 year ago. Thank you Jake!

I ordered one from you also. Was kinda under the impression that most thought the catchers mask was ugly and took away from the "FJ40 look". Either way I'm glad this is happening.
Thanks

I ordered one from you also. Was kinda under the impression that most thought the catchers mask was ugly and took away from the "FJ40 look". Either way I'm glad this is happening.
Thanks

Thank you!

I was putting off ordering one for a couple of weeks knowing I had till the deadline. So looks like the price went up 70 bucks. What a bummer.

The price on the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) went up. Call and we can discuss :D

The price on the MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) went up. Call and we can discuss :D

But it is still the 807.50 price, right? Pretty cheap compared to most other ARB bumpers imo.

I did a little not so accurate arms length measurement on my 55 and it looks like the headlights on the 55 will be partially intersected by the vertical tubes on the ARB. Not a deal ender but may be enough to necessitate moving the bars out (cut weld, refinish). That is hard to justify I guess. Still, I want one for my 40. Pricing is solid til months end, right? Need to make some money before then!

I did a little not so accurate arms length measurement on my 55 and it looks like the headlights on the 55 will be partially intersected by the vertical tubes on the ARB. Not a deal ender but may be enough to necessitate moving the bars out (cut weld, refinish). That is hard to justify I guess. Still, I want one for my 40. Pricing is solid til months end, right? Need to make some money before then!

I couldn't help myself.. just ordered one. I also need to get a 60 rack from you :mad: and I'm not supposed to be spending money right now.

I meant to do a bunch of measuring at the LCHM last week but I still need to spend some time doing the same. Thanks for the intel!

I couldn't help myself.. just ordered one. I also need to get a 60 rack from you :mad: and I'm not supposed to be spending money right now.

Don't forget one for your 40! :)

IMG_4300.JPG

Just a couple more days to get your Classic 40 Series ARB on order. Give us a call ASAP if you want to get your name on one before the 8/31 deadline! 801-563-1277

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom