The 60 Series Dingo Build (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well folks, I pulled the trigger and joined the old Toyota club with the purchase of a 1987 HJ60. I have a long grocery list of changes and upgrades planned for the coming months so stick around if you're interested in the journey. Here is a shot of the dingo on day 1 before any changes have taken place.

IMG-6137.jpg

Last edited:
Well folks, I pulled the trigger and joined the old Toyota club with the purchase of a 1987 BJ60. I have a long grocery list of changes and upgrades planned for the coming months so stick around if you're interested in the journey. Here is a shot of the dingo on day 1 before any changes have taken place.

View attachment 2936284
welcome aboard this ship o'fools @thewilddingo , let me be the 1st to give you the official welcome :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: :flipoff2: n one more :flipoff2:. cool to see another great white northerner in here. so what are the grandiose plans for this beast of burden?

Sweet! Love those old BJ motors. I’m from the Okanagan in BC!

Work has been busy since the dingo project has come my way but I am excited to get things underway here pretty quick. I will be posting the plans for what needs to be taken care of on this beauty in the near future for now I will toss up a few pictures of the rig alongside a few other cruisers that are already in the family.

IMG_4282.jpeg

IMG_6246 (1).jpeg

Did some refinishing on my front hub lockers. This definitely has the wheels looking sharper. New front brakes coming soon!

IMG-6466.jpg

IMG-6460.jpg

Wire wheeled/sanded down, cleaned, and decreased the drum brakes and refinished them with some high-temperature black paint. Now I no longer see all the rust peeking through my black pro comp steelies.

IMG-6409.jpg

IMG-6408.jpg

Progress has been moving real slow these days due to other priorities in life, but I am slowly moving in the right direction. Passenger side fender is off for some dent and rust repair.

IMG-2967.jpg

IMG-6743.jpg

IMG-6960.jpg

IMG-6962.jpg

This was my first body work / rust repair attempt ever. The result is FAR from perfect but it's a heck of a lot better than how it looked before.

IMG-7708.jpg

IMG-7707.jpg

IMG-7698.jpg

IMG-7721.jpg

IMG-7730.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom