Thanks Shannon for getting me home on time. (1 Viewer)

LandCruiserPhil

Peter Pan Syndrome
Supporting Vendor

My parents weren't too mad that you got me home at 6:15 am, so we may get another date to fix the caliper you started splitting yesterday. Been a while since I was up for a sunrise, glad it was with you. I should have mentioned that the 2 19mm were the only ones holding the calipers to the knuckle.:D

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

:flipoff2::flipoff2:
Should this be posted on a public forum

no reason to bust out all the details about last night, so its alright to post on 'mud. I was just loosening bolts till the caliper felt like it was loosening, I knew it was 2 bolts, just not sure of WHICH 2. What a great night, drinks, food, great conversation, definately have to do it again sometime. What are you doing this afternoon?, i might be able to sneak out on the wife. RAISE THE ROOF!!!

not in that picture Jackson, the "oil check" was performed after we had made a late night shopping trip to pick up some "supplies" that I had forgotten to bring. Well, pictures are worth a 1000 words, so just imagine shiny skin, shop lighting, power tools and the picture below.....kinda went something like this if you're unimaginative( YouTube - Benny Benassi - Satisfaction )
swimsuit.jpg

whys the picture side ways? i'll try it again. But anyway, ended up getting 2 new calipers and brake pads because the rebuild kit I picked up at Bap's didnt contain the right o-rings. Everything was put together like it was and the truck is perfect. Added bonus is that my steering wheel is now perfectly straight. Thanks Tony, awesome work, and just a great weekend all around. I already know what WE are doing next weekend, but I wont tell anyone quite yet. :eek:
swimsuit.jpg

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom