Thanks Shannon for getting me home on time. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My parents weren't too mad that you got me home at 6:15 am, so we may get another date to fix the caliper you started splitting yesterday. Been a while since I was up for a sunrise, glad it was with you. I should have mentioned that the 2 19mm were the only ones holding the calipers to the knuckle.:D

Sorry, I couldn't resist.

:flipoff2::flipoff2:

Should this be posted on a public forum

M4M CL, perhaps?

no reason to bust out all the details about last night, so its alright to post on 'mud. I was just loosening bolts till the caliper felt like it was loosening, I knew it was 2 bolts, just not sure of WHICH 2. What a great night, drinks, food, great conversation, definately have to do it again sometime. What are you doing this afternoon?, i might be able to sneak out on the wife. RAISE THE ROOF!!!

pictures from last night(these ones are safe for work and family friendly)

axle is out
axle out.jpg
axle out 2.jpg

new axle put in.
new axle.jpg
new axle in.jpg

Is it bent yet?:p:rolleyes:

not in that picture Jackson, the "oil check" was performed after we had made a late night shopping trip to pick up some "supplies" that I had forgotten to bring. Well, pictures are worth a 1000 words, so just imagine shiny skin, shop lighting, power tools and the picture below.....kinda went something like this if you're unimaginative( YouTube - Benny Benassi - Satisfaction )
swimsuit.jpg

whys the picture side ways? i'll try it again. But anyway, ended up getting 2 new calipers and brake pads because the rebuild kit I picked up at Bap's didnt contain the right o-rings. Everything was put together like it was and the truck is perfect. Added bonus is that my steering wheel is now perfectly straight. Thanks Tony, awesome work, and just a great weekend all around. I already know what WE are doing next weekend, but I wont tell anyone quite yet. :eek:
swimsuit.jpg

Tony or me? :D

just testin it out this morning. :steer: and who doesnt like the techno version of Satisfaction huh?
IMG_1286_2.jpg
IMG_1287.jpg
IMG_1288_2.jpg

That does it! I'm parking on the lift again!

You cheatin' son-a-ma-beetch... :banana:

sounds good Tony

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom