Wanted Temporary Picture for attention Please help me with this so I don’t pay over price for it (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. LX570
Mileage
Color
Black
A 2009 Lexus LX 570 with 75k miles 2 moderate accidents reported on carfax. still holding clean title with 27 service history record.
HOW MUCH IT WORTH ?
HOW MUCH SHOULD I PAY FOR IT ?

6050DA2A-E0DE-44DC-9542-466F03A35021.png

It's worth whatever your willing g to pay for it.

There are a lot variables that effect the price.
Color, options, maintenence, location.....
Kbb.com is good for a starting point selling prices but usually inflated.

There are a lot variables that effect the price.
Color, options, maintenence, location.....
Kbb.com is good for a starting point selling prices but usually inflated.
Thank you appreciate the useful info
It is black color regular options that comes in a LX 570 maintenance is good location is in Texas

i'm no where near the car market/business so YMMV. if no issues with it the value might fall in the 25-30k range and a dealer might be looking for 30-34K.
but, just a guess. not in the market, nor looking at trends. since you mention a couple wrecks. the value of damage and the quality of work will greatly impact the price. unseen maybe knock 15% off just because and adjust on quality. without a target it is all a guess.

i'm no where near the car market/business so YMMV. if no issues with it the value might fall in the 25-30k range and a dealer might be looking for 30-34K.
but, just a guess. not in the market, nor looking at trends. since you mention a couple wrecks. the value of damage and the quality of work will greatly impact the price. unseen maybe knock 15% off just because and adjust on quality. without a target it is all a guess.
Thank you so much I appreciate the good info and help
I appreciate that 🙏

Photos of the damage of the accidents? Take the average of KBB and NADA, are there comparable option on Autotrader? What are the prices for those looking like?

Start off treating it like you’re buying any other car.
To get feedback on the actually vehicle post photos or something.

What is KBB and NADA ?
Photos of the damage of the accidents? Take the average of KBB and NADA, are there comparable option on Autotrader? What are the prices for those looking like?

Start off treating it like you’re buying any other car.
To get feedback on the actually vehicle post photos or something.

NADA is JDP now, old timer :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom