Tech Questions Here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I don't understand your units... If I weigh 210, how long of a cheater bar would be required if I can apply my full weight?

11.75 "

I usually go just until the bolt breaks and then back it off a hair.

Questions for all that have campers, travel trailers, slide in truck campers etc. What size inverters 900, 1100, 4,000 do ya'll have to power everything up?

That all depends on what you want to run. I had a 2000w in mine and it ran everything but the air conditioner. However, most things were 12v, so the only real load was a refrigerator, TV, laptop, and phone chargers.

I back fed the inverter into the breaker box with a pigtail.

Questions for all that have campers, travel trailers, slide in truck campers etc. What size inverters 900, 1100, 4,000 do ya'll have to power everything up?

Will have to look Albert I would think its around 3000 watts in my fifth wheel, my 2400 watt Yamaha will run it just can't run the AC and microwave at the same time :)

What is the torque specifications on the air intake plenum? 3.4

not 2 tight

14ftlb

I usually go till I'm about to break it, a little more, to break it. Get the remover thing out. Put a new one in, and stop a little before I did last time.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

elephants 88 FJ62 said:
I usually go till I'm about to break it, a little more, to break it. Get the remover thing out. Put a new one in, and stop a little before I did last time. Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD
:D you have more time than I've got bud, LOL.

I want to put the Fj40 hubcaps on my 60. Is there any reason the fj40 wheels will not fit on the 60 or is the backspacing wrong and will hit the brakes and stuff.

Considering one of the LLK guys, Daryl, or Lance, had them on his 62, and countless others, I do believe have them on there 60's I'd say yes, I have a set at the camp if ya wanna try them on, to make sure, before you buy some rims... :D

Thanks
Cody

Does any one know of a rim manficatures that make a 8lug 17" with something like 3-1/4" t 3-1/2" back spacing ? Or what kind of Chevy, Dodge truck would have such a rim stock ? Some type or rim rated to handle some weight? TIA.

4 your trailer I presume.

I want to put the Fj40 hubcaps on my 60. Is there any reason the fj40 wheels will not fit on the 60 or is the backspacing wrong and will hit the brakes and stuff.

Yes the 75 to 78 FJ40 wheel/hub cap setup will work on your 60 and looks great bud :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom