Tech Questions Here (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

loookin good John

is ther a reason why you have em under the cross member instead of above?

That is the only pictures I have of the fuel lines and it was during the crossmember install. Now they are back on the frame rail, not tie wrapped to the speedo cable.

John. Thanks. I don't think mine are factory... ;(

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

That is the only pictures I have of the fuel lines and it was during the crossmember install. Now they are back on the frame rail, not tie wrapped to the speedo cable.

good 2 hear your not having the speedo cable over taxed:D

I'm thinking about bringing a pop up camper on my next trip to Hotsprings. I allready know that backing up is out of the question but is it legal in Louisiana / Arkansas to have a pull truck (LWB) , double axle trailer (20'), small pop up camper all at one time going down the hwy? I carry enough fuel that I can make it there with out gas station stops (for fuel at least) still need bathroom breaks

I'm thinking about bringing a pop up camper on my next trip to Hotsprings. I allready know that backing up is out of the question but is it legal in Louisiana / Arkansas to have a pull truck (LWB) , double axle trailer (20'), small pop up camper all at one time going down the hwy? I carry enough fuel that I can make it there with out gas station stops (for fuel at least) still need bathroom breaks

That'll be nice :) I know there is no law against it in Louisiana but may have to check with Bossman or Arkansas resident about their end. I see people all the time with a fifth wheel and boat on the back or fifth wheel and golf cart on a trailer behind it. The catch is not having to backup :D

yup sure can max length 43 in LA & yes in Ar length 65

Last edited:
yup sure can max length 43 in LA & yes in Ar length 65

Is that 43' and 65' is the length that can be pulled or is that including the pull vehicle length? (sorry I'm not a truck driver) I just drive a truck :D

Is that 43' and 65' is the length that can be pulled or is that including the pull vehicle length? (sorry I'm not a truck driver) I just drive a truck :D

Must be the total allowed length behind the tow vehicle I know just the LWB Megacab and my Fifth is 55FT and I have small one compared to some I've seen 36 and 40 Footers

max total length AR 65 La 70 that is front bumper to rear of last trailer.

Isn't there also something the only the last trailer can be bumper pull, any previous has to be a 5th. It's like I wanna say I read that somewhere.

Thanks Cody Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

that would make perfect sense but didn`t c that in the regs

Having to replace the driverside rear window on the hardtop of the 4Runner . Looking for recommendations on the best type of sealer to use when installing the 'new' window. Like everone I would like to do this once without having any water leaks. TIA

I bought a tube of that black 3M windshield sealant to seal the leak in my windshield but found out the hard way you want to wear gloves I had chemical burns trying to get that stuff off my skin.

Having to replace the driverside rear window on the hardtop of the 4Runner . Looking for recommendations on the best type of sealer to use when installing the 'new' window. Like everone I would like to do this once without having any water leaks. TIA

is it gasket or bonded?
thought they were bonded

Does not look like a gasket . I will have to use a razor blade knife to remove the black "seal' that is holding the glass to the fiberglass hard top

then it a urethane can buy a tube at any glass/ windshield supply or go by let em install shouldn`t cost much.
can talk to my windshield guy if U like.

that is why I said let a pro do it:doh::)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom