Td04h-13c in a B? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi everyone. I just rebuilded my stock B engine and was wondering about install a turbo to add some extra power to my rig. I already purchased a new intercooler from a Volvo 740 and an oil cooler from Ford truck (F250 I think) in order to keep temp low possible.same guy who sold me the intercooler is offering an used TD04H-13C for $100. My question: is this turbo a good choice ( I mean size, design flaws , boost,etc) for this project? I dont plan to boost beyond 9 PSI .
If this turbo is not suitable for my requirements, theres any other turbo that can accomplish my goal?
Note: Where I live European used parts are cheaper than japanese so your recommendations should consider this.

Thanks in advance

Your best bet is to post this question in the diesel section here on Mud. People like Dougal or Gerg who can map out the turbo characteristics and whether or not it will work for a B engine tend to stick to the Diesel section.

Good luck! Make sure you post pics of the build!

:cheers:

Your best bet is to post this question in the diesel section here on Mud. People like Dougal or Gerg who can map out the turbo characteristics and whether or not it will work for a B engine tend to stick to the Diesel section.

Good luck! Make sure you post pics of the build!

:cheers:
Thanks a lot. I already followed your recommendation. Now is posted in the right place!

Thanks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom