For Sale Tampa FL: 1999 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
Color
White
Year: 1999
Model: Landcruiser
Mileage: 265000
Color: White

Blew my head-gasket last weekend. I am the third owner of this car and have maintenance records back to the first oil change done. Bought back in 2016 as my first car and it got me to post-grad. Has been mostly in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Florida (only a year). I am not too mechanically inclined (at least not enough to fix this) so went ahead and got a replacement and seeing what my options are with the cruiser. If someone is in Florida and wants to fix it up or part it out PM me. I can take more pictures if needed, just PM me and I can text them over. If I should just go ahead and sell it for scrap or something along those lines just let me know, but would love to sell it to someone that wants to fix it up. Obviously not worth much but will take what I can get out of it. If any of the more experienced guys have some advice for a situation like this for a young guy I would appreciate that. Also if someone wants just the Landshark drawers I am willing to sell those separate. Thanks.
IMG_3667.jpeg
IMG_3665.jpeg
IMG_3670.jpeg
IMG_3679.jpeg
IMG_3685.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom