TAC Garage Sale - 2011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
Post your Land Cruiser stuff here.

Sellers:
  • One post per Tornado Alley Cruiser member only!
  • Please edit and/or remove your ad when your item(s) are sold.
  • If you have buyers asking the same question over and over, edit your post to answer these questions.
  • You may cross link if you have placed an ad in the regular Mud classifieds.
  • DO NOT cross link to e-bay. You may join the band.
  • Note your location and preferably your zip code as this will help buyers with shipping cost estimates.
  • You must be a current member of TAC to post here.

Buyers:
  • If you have questions for seller, use PM or e-mail. DO NOT RESPOND HERE!!!
  • DO NOT post questions in the thread!

This garage sale issue will expire 12-31-2011

I have a set of ambulance doors that are in ok shape. They have some bondo on them. I will post pictures later. 75.00 OBO I also have a SOR soft top it includes the bows. It looks like it is in pretty nice shape. Pictues will be posted this weekend. I'd like 250.00 OBO

I have a set of ambulance doors that are in ok shape. They have some bondo on them. I will post pictures later. 75.00 OBO I also have a SOR soft top it includes the bows. It looks like it is in pretty nice shape. Pictues will be posted this weekend. I'd like 250.00 OBO
PM'd ya on the soft top.

Top is sold

Last edited:
I have some random things to get rid of

FJ60 gas tach
(4) 84-88 truck/4runner a/c switches
(2) 84-88 truck deck lamp switches
(1) 84-88 truck/4runner defrost switch
(1) sideways mount defrost switch (will work in 84-88 trucks/4runners)
(1) 84-88 truck/4runenr clutch start cancel switch
Toyota Reman'd voltage regulator for truck/4runner with external regulator

All of the above for $10

picture%20150.jpg

picture%20154.jpg

picture%20135.jpg

alex.gingles@gmail.com

Last edited:
Roll bar 76 FJ40 all pads intact. $40
Runnin boards 78 FJ40 good $40
Hard top from the 73 been in a layover, driver side. Has the vent windows from 78 installed. Headliner comin aloose. $250
2 sets of the long rear fold up seats. $50 a pair.
4 spd trans from 76fj 40 with convert gear to older trasfercase & bellhousing $100 for trans & gear.
VW beetle parts of all years.
Will trade for equal value of QUALTY beers.
Other parts please ask. Best to call 620 437 6714.
Thanks, Don P.

Last edited:
5ea. 35" BFG AT's on 15x10 alum. wheels

35x12.5R15 BFG AT's on 15x10 AR aluminum wheels. Tires are white letters out. Plenty of tread left. Some minor rock rash on tires and edges of rims. I have wheeled with these tires for quite a while and they have done really well - especially for AT's. They are awesome on the trail and even better on the street.
The 4 tires on the ground are matching newer style ATKO's. The 5th spare is also a BFG, but is the older style AT without the wrap around side lugs. Only the most well trained eye would ever notice the difference. Looking for $750 for the set. Located approx 45 min. east of KC.

FJ60 Front Bumper for Sale

I also have some rock sliders I will show pics to in a bit.

I have extra 5% Moly grease for sale for anyone who needs it (full case): Conoco Megaplex XD5 No.2 Grease
IMAG0102.jpg

Last edited:
Some stuff...

Changed out to a 4+ rear bumper on my '40 so I have a very nice pair of bumperettes with rubber bumpers on them $65/pair, a 2" receiver hitch that bolts to the rear xmember $45.
Bumperettes are sold. Also have front bumper, heavy duty, from SOR for a '40. It has the rubber bumpers on it, too. How about $60 on it? Has a front license plate bracket(not OEM)
I also have a brushguard(OEM) for the FJC $100.

Can email pics.

Ed

Last edited:
3.4 from 2000 4Runner: 200k miles was running great even though block &crank are toast due to failed thrust bearings. Complete long block.

Front ADD diff. from same 2000 4Runner. Has a broken spider gear tooth. Was working when I removed it, just made a ticking sound on the road.

I need these out of my shop asap! No reasonable offer / beer refused.
Can bring to smorr if necessary.

Anyone need an H42 4spd LandCruiser Tranmission? I have 2 that need to go.. I can possibly arrange a tcase to go with them. Might have a bell housing not sure.. might even have a flywheel!

Free transmissions.. might need something for a tcase tho.. these are 16 spline 4spds..
You lemme know what your needs are and I possibly have it.. I'm keeping one setup intact till I get the 45 rolling but have 2 others that need to go.. otherwise my neighbor will be getting some scrap metal.

I HAVE To start making room on the shelf to access the parts I really need.. and I don't need 6 tranmissions in the garage! Heck now that I think of it I might have 3 of them ready to go..

Ok. . that's 2 down.. And opens up some room in the garage for myself.. One goes to Chris for possible use and storage and one goes to Kelly for possible use and storage.. At least they're "strategically" located. I will work soon on relocating said transmissions.

FYI.. While cleaning the garage over the weekend I counted 6. yes 6 transmissions for landcruisers in there.. ANd of the 6 one is an H55F.. It's busted but it's there!

Last edited:
I could use a 4spd t-case for an Orion swap if you have one laying around.

I very well might be your huckleberry.. I have one in a box in pieces. what all you need? the shafts and brakes and nose cone stuff ? pretty sure it's all there.. That's kinda perfect! saves me from putting it all together again and gets you what you need. you'll want floor shift correct? not vacuum? I have to pop 4 bolts off another case and convert it.. I had saved the vacuum pod off a different 3spd case for the 45 but have another floor shift side waiting.
Alright that's 3 things that i can move off the shelf to new homes.

Can you post up some more pics? Interior, under hood, underneath, the rust in the bed.

Put me down on the wheel spacers. I'm traveling and will hit you up tomorrow.

3.4 & front diff are going to scrap yard this week. Last chance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom