TAC Want to buy 2024 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking for doors for a FJ40. Preferably single window - 1975 and beyond. Condition not too important, but would like them complete with glass, mechanism, etc. Would also be interested in half doors. Thanks

I'm state side now but still a long way from home without an ETA. Regardless, I'm still gathering parts, looking for the following stuff:

T-Case - Toyota gear-driven transfer case from a 1979-1985. ‘Top-shifting’ configuration. 7 bolts hold the rear output cover in place.
Bonus if it is w/ a 23 spline input shaft and a 4.7 gear set

Axle and or Parts - I can't decide if it would be easier to source an entire axle or the parts to complete what I already have. I have a Mini Truck housing, IFS outer and an awesome TAC member, cjmoon building a third so I'd need the rest of those parts,
Or a Complete Mini Truck Front Axle.
AND OR a complete FJ62 front axle (WMS to WMS is the closest to a 2000 rear axle) available?

90-95 3.0L radiator from a Toyota truck or 4Runner.

If ya come across any of the above please reach out.

Much appreciated,
Rob

ISO - Front driveshaft for a 100-series.

I managed to gall one of the bores in the yoke while pressing out the old joint in my shaft. Now nothing will go in straight. A used shaft would get my truck bad on the road quickly, which would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

@ASI H8 Ill dig thru my housings and see what I have. I do have a 40 front axle here with ifs outers already on it. If you want hysteer I have those arms here also. The 60/62 housing will require outboarding the springs or notching the carrier to recess the pass spring perch. Also have full knuckle assemblies in stock but only if the axle is built at jess's or Robs shop. Customers of their shops only. Other option is 6 shooter knuckles which I believe is hysteer only. I have spare ifs hub assemblies in stock also.

Looking for a toy hauler or a bunkhouse type trailer/RV... 4 season type would be best... looking for advice or leads.

K

Looking for a small dedicated trailer to use to haul water in tote.

1709565017744.png

Looking for an original Oil Bath air cleaner to replace my paper element style on my FJ40.

Nothing wrong with the paper filter I just want an oil bath for the cool factor. Thanks!

bob, i believe i have one.. Let me dig it out. What year and carb? and what does your air cleaner look like currently? Might be interested in a trade if it is what i am needing.

bob, i believe i have one.. Let me dig it out. What year and carb? and what does your air cleaner look like currently? Might be interested in a trade if it is what i am needing.
1974 with the two barrel. I believe it might have only been an option on the 2 barrel for a couple of years in the US and had no center bolt. I don't have a picture of mine at the moment but here Is a similar one I found:
1712802969717.png

Edit: It being the oil bath air cleaner option for the 2 barrel

Last edited:
I was looking for the center bolt version. I'll dig out the oil bath tomorrow and post some picture

I'll bring it to grey industries. Forgot to take a pic but did drag it to the house.

I forgot to take a pic and measure mine too. Do you know if there was any difference in air cleaner body between the center bolt and non center bolt?

I don't think so, i'll try and remember to bring it to Grey Industries cruisers on Monday.. I can also attempt to swing by the other garage and see if it fits the other air cleaner i have on the FJ45 that is like yours.

Needs a little repair. But guessing mods to fit a carb are needed anyway

20240421_134728.jpg

20240421_134815.jpg

20240421_134841.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom