TAC Garage Sale - 2010 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
Post your Land Cruiser stuff here.

Sellers:
  • One post per Tornado Alley Cruiser member only!
  • Please edit and/or remove your ad when your item(s) are sold.
  • If you have buyers asking the same question over and over, edit your post to answer these questions.
  • You may cross link if you have placed an ad in the regular Mud classifieds.
  • DO NOT cross link to e-bay. You may join the band.
  • Note your location and preferably your zip code as this will help buyers with shipping cost estimates.
  • You must be a current member of TAC to post here.

Buyers:
  • If you have questions for seller, use PM or e-mail. DO NOT RESPOND HERE!!!
  • DO NOT post questions in the thread!

This garage sale issue will expire 12-31-2010

Wanted: Driver side FJ40 Fender, drivers outer rocker, rear sill

Downey 350v8 to toyota 4speed adapter . $400.00 I have everything. bellhousing, transmission ,transfercase,flywheel ,pressure plate, clutch, the correct starter, rear transfer case mount "propeller style". I pulled this out of my 1978 fj40. I ran it about 20 yrs . You will need a pilot bearing . I had a crack in my transfer case I had it profesionally welded, put in new seals bearings and a double seal on the rear output shaft, and I installed a transfer case saver . this was done in august 2006.

I have a set of 5 36"x12.5"x16" TSX Swampers mounted on 16"x8" black steel wheels continuously balanced internally that need a new home. As many of you know I ran these on the 80 for three years which were largely trailered to events greater than 4hrs away so there aren't many road miles at all but there is rock rash from three years of Black Hills events.

At any rate I'm asking $1,250 OBO for all five. Tires are located in Wichita. If you are interested, want better pics or have questions shoot me a PM or email radialmech @ gmail . com

IMG00122.jpg

IMG00121.jpg

IMG00120.jpg

IMG00119.jpg

IMG00118.jpg

Last edited:
dead mower

Anyone interested in a free broken mower??

Only about 2 years old. All is good except engine.

Toro reclycler - engine ran dry so she is locked up.

picture is not the actual one, but identical

Free to anyone....
3kb3o73lf5V45X15R1a93283d4b6577cb1771.jpg

I have 4 chromed aluminum Ford dually wheels, 2 front and 2 rear with tires mounted. The fronts are 285 85 16 Good Year Wrangler ATs with decent tread left, but slight cupping on the inside. The rears are round, black and hold air:eek:
The wheels have the chrome peeling off of them but would be good if blasted and powdercoated. They are 16x6 with the 170x8 bolt pattern used '99-'04. Have the lugnuts but no center caps.
Going to put them on CL but thought I'd offer them to Mud first. How about $200 for the whole enchilada?
Can deliver to SMORR.

I'm looking for some 17 inch tires for my tundra. 265/75-70 /17 or some 285's

Thanks, Tom

might check some of the toyota dealers if you want stockish tires. they sometimes have ones they pulled off cheap. Call tim at Molle.

Moving sale

AC Delco Engine hoist (cherry picker), and a 1000 pound engine stand. This also includes the engine tilt/balancer attachment for the hoist. $150 you haul them off.

PM me
Ex

exrsa1,

You have a pm...

Regards,

BWJ

I have 9 steel spoked wheels that came off fj60's. 4 have been painted black the other 5 are still original chrome finish, one still has a spare tire on it. would like to get a 12 pack of beer for each set OBO. Would like to get them out of the shed.

I also have a set of 4 16" 6 spoke wheels off my old 4runner with cooper 255/85 16 tires on them. they have over half the tread left. I would like to get $400 for the set. (the pic of the 6 spoke is just to show the wheels that is not the actual tires on them)

Jeremy
thumb wheels.jpg
thumb 6spoke.jpg

Last edited:
I have some hardtop sides from a '77 + top. Rear corners have surface rust... no rot. one side is tweaked a little while the other side looks to be straight. Missing glass except for corner windows. $60 for the set

Also have a stock roll bar with brackets. Missing one side bar pad. $150

4 stock drum brake wheels. free to good home.

Pictures can be taken on request

located in belton, mo
alex

TAC Garage Sale - 2011

I'm doing my annual house cleaning in my shop and the 3.4 in the corner needs to find a new home or go in the scrap pile. It's out of my 2000 4Runner. Thrust bearings went out and screwed up the crank and block. Has 200k ish miles on it and was actually running great when I swapped it out. If anyone needs any parts here is your chance. BTW I accept various forms of payment: Cash, parts, beer, especially beer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom