For Sale 1984 FJ60, 5.7L TBI, H55f, 4.56, lifted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 FJ60, 5.7L TBI, H55f, 4.56, lifted (NEW PRICE)

SOLD.
Moab (23).jpg
Moab (247).jpg
Moab (490).jpg

Last edited:
pics

Just a few random pics. If the weather co-operates tomorrow, I will take detailed pics of all the good things. This is the hardware all sandblasted and ready for primer. Tach for the V8 built into the original dash, and deer damage on front fender.

Thanks
Ex
P1010068.jpg
P1010015.jpg
P3300004.jpg

Any engine bay pics?

Dusty engine pics. Radiator shroud got chewed up due to loose engine mount. I have a new(used) shroud ready to go with the truck. Does have A/C. lost it's charge last year somehow and have not bothered with it again,
P3300005.jpg
P1010002.jpg
P1010004.jpg

Few more facts. The rear windows are tinted. One window the tint has started coming off. It has A/C, but stopped working last year and have not pursued having it repaired. Slight hesitation on acceleration when cold. Fine when warmed up.

It has a flowmaster muffler. Not loud at all. No leaks that require keeping an eye on anything. I have a complete set of Fj62 rear seatbelts to install. The threaded holes are already in the pillar. I have an extra rear upper hatch, with glass. Also have various other extra FJ60 things that will go as well.

Replied to PM's.

Thanks
Ex
P3300001.jpg
P1010060.jpg
Moab 2010 293.jpg

Last edited:
More random pics from Moab till I get more specific ones. Will quit now.
Moab 2010 294.jpg
Moab 2010 295.jpg
Moab 2010 032.jpg

Questions? Call eight one six 509 five one 82. My name is Brian.

Bump for a great 60. I have personally drove this and it is exactly as he described. We built our 60s pretty close to the same specs except this one has a lot more power than mine.

Bump For a solid seller,
Still Enjoying my 62.
Dave

Matt, Dave, I do appreciate the kind words. Here are some pictures I took this morning. As I said before, I am not going to clean it up and misrepresent what it is. It still has the dust from Moab in/on it.

Thanks for looking
P1010032.jpg
P1010033.jpg
P1010034.jpg

Last edited:
Door ding with rust on door and corner of the new tailgate.
P1010039.jpg
P1010040.jpg
P1010025.jpg

PM's replied to, and pics posted as requested. As for the lady thinking her husband would love it...... He'd LOVE you forever if you bought this for him... just sayin.... and no, she does not have a sister... :frown:
P1010026.jpg
P1010028.jpg
P1010030.jpg

Last one for today. You get these cool windows to install....
P1010042.jpg
P1010031.jpg
P1010037.jpg

Oops, had request for underneath. I forgot to mention that it has a VERY stout custom skid plate. You can see that the rear channel will need attention. The rest of teh frame is very solid, with only surface rust. It had some sort of protection done probably way back.
P1010002.jpg
P1010003.jpg
P1010004.jpg

Last one
P1010005.jpg

As mentioned the Skid is very stout. It will hold the weight of the entire truck. Reason I know is I built 2 of them this one and mine and i have jacked mine up to where it will hold the whole weight and it dont flex any at all.

Yep, he did not skimp on that skidplate build. :D

Yes, I have a clear title to the cruiser. The tires are about 5 years old. No visible cracks, tears. What you see in the pictures are as hard as I wheel. The truck can do more, but I am not really into that hardcore with a FJ60...

There is no smog check here in MO, so I am not sure if it would pass in your state/county. I would think if it passed in CO, when the motor was put in, then there is a good chance it will now.

I'll work with anyone on shipping, meaning you arrange it and I will assist on my side, come load time.

Thanks for looking and I believe I have replied to all PM's.

Brian

Good luck with the sale. Off topic but what kind of rpms are you spinning with the 33's h55f at highway speeds? Also what kind of fuel economy are you getting?

Clint

Good luck with the sale. Off topic but what kind of rpms are you spinning with the 33's h55f at highway speeds? Also what kind of fuel economy are you getting?

Clint

Thanks Clint. At 70MPH (by GPS) I am right at 3000RPM's. Maybe a tad under. My fuel econmy in town is around 14-15mpg average. On the road at 65MPH, I get in the region of 17 - 19MPG. That is what we did going to Moab earlier this year. Once I go to 70 or 75, it drops fast with the RPM's up. What's nice is that it will run 75 all day long very comfortably. Hills and all, and rarely out of 5th, unless really loaded down.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom