T-Shirts!

kevinmrowland

Forum Lifer
Website
www.wagongear.com
After a year or so of you guys bothering me for some shirts, I finally have a box full of them sitting here. :p

Sizes are limited, colors are limited (as in there is one to choose from :D)

New page on my site for the shirts.

I've been trying to save up the pennies for a box of shirts for awhile now, turns out that there was a shirt guy saving up pennies for a tailgate lid, so....... :cheers:
IMG_1016-1.JPG

woytovich

Science...
SILVER Star
Visit site
Just ordered one... now, to save MY pennies for a tailgate lid (Hey Kevin... anything esle you are looking for...? Photographs? Database work?

Mark

kevinmrowland

Forum Lifer
Website
www.wagongear.com
Man, the shirts are flying, hope I made enough. :doh:
I figured a few of you guys who have stuff would like a shirt here and there but I'm seeing all kinds of names that I don't recognize. :cheers:

desertdude

SILVER Star
Visit site
Gracias! :)

I am finally getting caught up and installing today:clap: - and (as promised) shooting a video for you on the process...:idea:

Might just want those updated latches :hmm:

Film at eleven :cheers:

kevinmrowland

Forum Lifer
Website
www.wagongear.com
:cheers:
Yeah, I'm thrilled with how the shirts came out, but I can't take credit for it,
Tim Goldsmith at perfpro.com set me up (he's here on Mud as well I think).
On top of being able to work a partial trade for a tailgate (so I could actually swing some shirts. :p) They were the first shirt place I talked with that actually gave me the impression I would get what I was looking for.

Hope you guys like them, I'm more than half-way through this batch now, looks like a set with some XXLs won't be as far off as I thought. :doh:

DustyFJ

SILVER Star
Visit site
Thanks for the shirt, got mine today. I need to get out wheeling so I can waer it.

I like it, but it kinds seems like there should be something on the front of it. There emblem on the sleeve is a nice touch though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom