T-Shirts! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Damn, amongst all the fun today I forgot to grab a t-shirt. Oh well, next time I guess, :lol:
:doh:

LandCruiser1988 Thanks for the shirt, got mine today. I need to get out wheeling so I can waer it.

I like it, but it kinds seems like there should be something on the front of it. There emblem on the sleeve is a nice touch though.
:cheers:
Yeah, I went back and forth on the placement, I think the sleeve logo is pretty cool, but it does leave the front a little blank.
You guys think the round logo over the pocket area would look better?
It looks like I'll need to do another batch fairly soon. :whoops:

I put it off long enough!
A new batch of shirts are here and I've made a few changes.

Link to the page here:
Shirts

And the blurb from my site:

Ok, so everyone cleaned me right out of the first batch much faster than I ever anticipated.
I’ve been sending out the shirts at a bit of a loss since it never made sense to me that folks would charge an arm and a leg for the chance to wear their logo around.

But I can’t afford to send them out at a loss. :-b

So this time I’ve done a new batch in a wider variety of sizes (and two colors) but I put a little effort into some artwork for this series to justify a bit of extra expense to cover my costs.

From now on I’ll run the shirts as limited edition batches with a unique art work on each set.
Once these are gone I’ll run a new version.

The other change is that I switched to Fruit of the Loom BEST shirts, 50/50 blend.
My welding shop uses these shirts and I’ve been wearing a few of them regularly for several years and they hold up wonderfully.
They feel a little lighter than the Hanes, but they hang much better and don’t bunch up at all.

I also have sizes from medium all the way to a couple of 2 and 3XL and two colors this time, black and dark brown.

The large rectangle logo and the art is across the back shoulders and the round gear logo has been moved to the left chest.
IMG_4033.jpg

Last edited:
is your site down while you are moving? it comes up blank for me.

We only touched the very corner of CO after a wrong turn, chose the long slow climb through WY rather than the steep one out of Denver.

WAY too many friends to say "hi" to in the denver area anyway, that's a whole trip and and of itself. You Rising Sun guys are a huge part of my customer list. We need to make a trip to the hills over there and have a big camping get together.

At least we're a hell of a lot closer now than we were before and it's a nice drive!

Been doing this long enough now that my T-shirt guy got another cruiser and needed another tailgate lid, so we have a new batch of shirts!

Posted Here:
http://wagongear.com/Shirts.html

Grey and khaki this time, there is a version with new art and another version with just the logos for the clean simple approach.

IMG_0038.jpg

IMG_0052.jpg

Last edited:
Dude I just ordered two 2X's too, also the stuff for the windows forgot that I needed to get that from you. :)

Email sent about shipping to Canada!

Dude I just ordered two 2X's too, also the stuff for the windows forgot that I needed to get that from you. :)
Doc, I shipped you a 5' long empty box last week, you couldn't just had me fill it with the other stuff you wanted. :p

Invoice sent to Biche for the ride to Canada!

It wasn't a big batch of shirts but you guys are cleaning me right out, 2XL in Khaki with the art is already gone, only two left of the same in grey, one medium, etc.

Doc, I shipped you a 5' long empty box last week, you couldn't just had me fill it with the other stuff you wanted. :p

Invoice sent to Biche for the ride to Canada!

It wasn't a big batch of shirts but you guys are cleaning me right out, 2XL in Khaki with the art is already gone, only two left of the same in grey, one medium, etc.

You remember, I said that my mind wanders, and at that moment all I could think about was that box, I thought about the t-shirt later, oh and the wnshield stuff too. :)

Got my V3 shirt today with my antenna mount!

Thanks!

You remember, I said that my mind wanders, and at that moment all I could think about was that box, I thought about the t-shirt later, oh and the wnshield stuff too. :)

Well it looks like the shirts wandered as well, never did get them????? Sticky fingers I guess Well put me down for two more 2X when you get some more, PM me when they are ready. Still don't know where they could have gone. :)

ooops

Overhelpfull daughter in law, she put them in the t shirt drawer when joe and I were unpacking the window stripping stuff. Never said a word, I only found out when I mentioned that I wondered what had happen to my t shirts, then she came clean so the missing shirts have been in my t shirt drawer the entire time. Boy do I have egg on my face. Joe and I did not see them when we opened the package and she did she just didn't let anyone know. And unless I am camping or wheeling I never open that drawer. So all is good they have been here all the time. I just didn't know it. :eek::eek::eek:

I mean really who would ever think to look for somethin where it is suppose to be!!!! LMAO at myself. :cheers:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom