T-shirts & hats!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Garett, did you ever find out if we could get embroidery on the back of the hats? My wife wants to buy one for my birthday, when is the next order going in?

Lettering getting done and order already in! Should be here within a week I hope.

Next time you place an order I'd like a hat one size smaller than the one you had at the meeting. Please and thank you :)

Let me know what the total is then!

did the order that went in have the lettering on the hats? is that how I read that lol. no issues at all if not. if so just a bonus :)

Lettering it will be on this run!

I will call today for an update and see if I can get Knolli's hat ordered as well. Be back later...

Hats are in! Shirts should be here Friday. Due to extra stitching the hats came to $22.50 each :doh: For those of you that paid up front well then you got a discount. For those that still owe for the hat they are $22.50 :flipoff2:

Ahhh PLS :) Pics :D

Woo Hooo!!!!!! :D Sooooooo pics? :D

Ahhh PLS :) Pics :D

Geez, OK OK.

Not the clearest shot of the logo but you get the point. They came out alright. The larger the embroidery area the cleaner it will look, it's hard to shrink down to such a small size.
Hat1.jpg
Hat2.jpg
Hat3.jpg

Wow.. that is some minuscule stitchery.... Nice work... I would have bought one but I have a lot of baseball caps I don't wear. I might check into a full brimmer.

Love it ! :):)

Nice shirt too..

Where did you find that?

So far from PC I can't even.... T Shirt Hell Most likely a link you shouldn't let your children click or maybe even at work.

Shirts are in too!!!

Tyler 1 L Sand and 1 Hat PAID
Jason 1 L Grey PAID
Joel 1 Hat NOT PAID $22.50 Due

anything for my XL self? not concerned with color, just whatever you have unspoken for:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom