T-shirts & hats!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Shirts are in too!!!

Tyler 1 L Sand and 1 Hat PAID
Jason 1 L Grey PAID
Joel 1 Hat NOT PAID $22.50 Due

Check is on the way, G. Thanks! We'll pick it up sometime.

anything for my XL self? not concerned with color, just whatever you have unspoken for:p

Nothing is stock at this moment but can always order as many as we want whenever.

I need to get Tyler and Jason's shirts over to someone in Medford at least. They can pick them up from someone there easier than here in GP.

Joel, we need to get yours to you when Jesse gets the wheels/tires.

I guess Gabe needs to come north to get his control arm finished and sliders started...oh and maybe do a bit of teching on my :flipoff2: :censor: (^%^)*(^( *&^^$ %^$^ $#%^&( ^%^ %&^$^%# %$@@% $@#@$#@$@$ #@$@$@$@ :censor: :flipoff2:computer while he's here getting those shirts and such :grinpimp:

I guess Gabe needs to come north to get his control arm finished and sliders started...oh and maybe do a bit of teching on my :flipoff2: :censor: (^%^)*(^( *&^^$ %^$^ $#%^&( ^%^ %&^$^%# %$@@% $@#@$#@$@$ #@$@$@$@ :censor: :flipoff2:computer while he's here getting those shirts and such :grinpimp:

Trade you fixing your comp for some welding. :grinpimp:

Your comp need fixing like now? Come Sunday the :princess: is gone for a week.

Or if Tyler or Jason are planning on coming up to Medford sometime this week, I can make a run out to GP. I'll tell the :princess: that the monkeys demanded it. :D

I wont be able to make it to GP until next week, but will be glad to run over and pick up whatever. :)

I wont be able to make it to GP until next week, but will be glad to run over and pick up whatever. :)

When do you want to go to GP and do your rear control arms up?

I can do it the weekend of the 28th (feb). This weekend is out, we guest from outta town in.

ANY INTEREST IN MORE HATS AND SHIRTS, I CAN PLACE ANOTHER ORDER

Shirts $15

White, Grey, Ash, Natural, Sand, Mink & Pink
Women specific shirts in White or Pink
Kids shirts in White, Ash, Natural, Sand or Pink

Hats $20

Darker green now than in pictures. Fitted hats L/XL (7 1/8 - 7 5/8) S/M (6 3/4 - 7 1/4) or Youth (6 1/2 - 7).

Throw me in for a hat L/XL.

And two kids shirts, One Pink and Natural.

Josh

Throw me in for a hat L/XL.

And two kids shirts, One Pink and Natural.

Josh

Kids come in Large, Medium or Small which do you want?

Both of them in Medium.

I'm in for a White XL shirt and a S/M Hat, Let me know when your going to place the order and I will get you some cash!

Bump...placing order Friday post up if you want something.

Too late for one hat? :)

Nope, you want S/M (6 3/4 - 7 1/4) or L/XL (7 1/8 - 7 5/8)? They are flex fit hats, you know like a waistband that stretches.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom