Sweet new 40 series R/C from Tamiya (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
God Bless Tamyia

That is SWEET!

That thing looks pretty cool! It's a 40 that's in my price range.

That is very cool!!! We purchased a Team Losi Mini-LST for my son last year and wish that this would have been available then!

Thanks for posting :cheers:

Riley

Chat?

Sweet!
I'm thinking about getting this to add to my collection (blackfoot, Lunchbox, Mud Blaster, Big brute, USA 1, T Maxx, RS4 and Atlantio Cruiser(boat))

God Bless Tamyia

That is SWEET!

I never thought i would here that, Tamyia's have always been JUNK

That is very cool!!! We purchased a Team Losi Mini-LST for my son last year and wish that this would have been available then!

Thanks for posting :cheers:

Riley

Losi's are Race Built Badass Cars, Just buy the 40 Body for it if you want that look!

EDIT: looks like the mini LST is kindof a Lower end truck, If you want a quality truck get something with allen screws and Composite Chassis.. Phillips head screws on a RC car are a dead giveaway to it being a pile of junk in a week or two after you wreck it and try to replace a part..

Last edited:
I never thought i would here that, Tamyia's have always been JUNK

Losi's are Race Built Badass Cars, Just buy the 40 Body for it if you want that look!

EDIT: looks like the mini LST is kindof a Lower end truck, If you want a quality truck get something with allen screws and Composite Chassis.. Phillips head screws on a RC car are a dead giveaway to it being a pile of junk in a week or two after you wreck it and try to replace a part..

As far as the Mini-LST, we had to change out the gears on one of the steering servos after the boy ran it into a tree ($3.00 and about 45 minutes of teardown and rebuild). I am still pretty impressed with the build of this little car. Everything is rebuildable and it is small enough for him to run it indoors if he wants to. At $200.00 over a year and half ago and it still runs like a scalded monkey, I really can not complain. His next project is the VW Bug body he purchased with Christmas money. He is trying to find the "Herbie" decals to finish the job.

Still, that 40 is a pretty sweet looking toy!

Riley

$515....

That's damn near what I paid for my 40 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom