Swapping parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That is a $500 truck all day long. Yes, it will shine up after a good wash but dang! Use the $2000 you would overpay for the truck, save the hassle of parting out over the next two years, and just put in an aftermarket set of lockers. That truck……

This.

At $2500, let them deal with their own scrap metal issue, and go out ARBs in.

At $500 for everything you need to swap diffs, maybe.
But I'd still be planning to tear down the locked diffs and give actuators, knuckles, birfs, wheel bearings etc a refresh.

We don’t get snow here. Someone told me once there is company that I can ship my diff and they will ship me a locker diff.
Can’t see what the the previous poster after comet said because I’m blocked but Marlin and cruiser outfitters both offer that service

Marlin doesn’t do cores.
Cruiser outfitter does.

Last edited:
We don’t get snow here. Someone told me once there is company that I can ship my diff and they will ship me a locker diff.
Not a company, but there is a guy. Ken Fransisco AKA “Zuk”. Send him your 3rds and he’ll do whatever you want to them. He’ll keep you informed all along the process, send you specs, pics, and eventually send them back to you looking as good as new. His expertise and service cannot be beat.

Not a company, but there is a guy. Ken Fransisco AKA “Zuk”. Send him your 3rds and he’ll do whatever you want to them. He’ll keep you informed all along the process, send you specs, pics, and eventually send them back to you looking as good as new. His expertise and service cannot be beat.

FYI, Zuk no longer does ARB installs. He LOATHES them :bang:

Since no one has said it yet, you should only get a front locker if you have a rear

Unless his policy has changed he's no longer accepting diffs that have to be shipped.

Unless his policy has changed he's no longer accepting diffs that have to be shipped.
this is also correct and I forgot to mention it on my post above. He ONLY accepts cash, as in send him cash in a fedex envelope.

It has gotten nearly impossible to have him work on my diffs but at least he got my rear done perfectly and then some.

this is also correct and I forgot to mention it on my post above. He ONLY accepts cash, as in send him cash in a fedex envelope.

It has gotten nearly impossible to have him work on my diffs but at least he got my rear done perfectly and then some.
Well, that sure sucks.

As they say, all great things come to an end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom