Swap, Wanted or Sell Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aluminum rims

four aluminum rims... fit 40/60 disk brake axles, 8x15, 6 on 5.5, about 3.25 backspacing

excellent condition - just a little dusty in the pictures - will clean up really nice

thinking $220. Can drop off in IC in coming couple weeks if that helps. PM me.
DSC01531 (Small).JPG
DSC01532 (Small).JPG

misc wheel tire cleanout - cheap

- 16 inch black rockcrawler rim (think it's 8x16)... was used for spare. tire in pic is gone - just the rim
- ??x32R15 Swamper TSL on a 6 on 5.5 rim... looks like maybe 50% tread. Would make a good trail replacement or spare
- 8 bolt Allied beadlock rim

make offer ranging from cheap to beer to trade... just want the space back

could definitely use spare used 33x9.50R15 BFG AT or 34x10.50R15 Swamper LTB
DSC01539 (Small).JPG
DSC01547 (Small).JPG
DSC01717 (Small).JPG

other misc cleanout stuff

I also have several electronic ignition sets from misc trucks I've parted that someone may want to check out... MSD and Jacobs, maybe another. Here are pics of the MSD.

same deal... for cheap/beer/cruiser carma - they're not doing me any good sitting around.
DSC01695 (Small).JPG
DSC01696 (Small).JPG

flat tow bar

Valley adjustable flat tow bar... used this a couple times for the 40 before I bought my car trailer. Perfect condition.

Includes TWO sets of the brackets that mount to the bumper of the vehicle being towed so you can move it back and forth between a couple trucks. I also added safety chains.

thinking $120 for everything
DSC01701 (Small).JPG
DSC01703 (Small).JPG
DSC01705 (Small).JPG

other misc stuff

other misc stuff

- two piece header and Y pipe for a 2F... used take off, don't have pic - $100obo
- NIB set of four SOR 2 1/2 inch extended shackles, no pic ... currently $84/pair at SOR - $100 for all four
- Painless battery isolator solenoid plus heavy guage cable... solenoid itself $65 new at 4wheel auto... $50 obo
DSC01707 (Small).JPG
DSC01706 (Small).JPG

FREE_____

Two of these. Maybe could be used for rollers or a spare.
attachment.php

NeedToBuy:

mini front springs.

used stock
used lift

dont care mine are junk and need something with a little arch before tall corn

looking for CHEAP! as I just got to replace the house a/c unit and furnace.:censor:

I have some parts to trade

let me know

(319)239-9397 anthony

thanks!!!!!!

NeedToBuy:

mini front springs.

used stock
used lift

dont care mine are junk and need something with a little arch before tall corn

looking for CHEAP! as I just got to replace the house a/c unit and furnace.:censor:

I have some parts to trade

let me know

(319)239-9397 anthony

thanks!!!!!!

I think I have some you can have. Call me afternoon\evening. I'll PM my phone#.

I think I have some you can have. Call me afternoon\evening. I'll PM my phone#.

cool, I might be able to make it down this weekend or next. Ill bring you what I have left for tailights

thanks!

cool, I might be able to make it down this weekend or next. Ill bring you what I have left for tailights

thanks!

Cool, that swap worked for me. I should have shown you the spare that I found.
So, this is for sale too....
Tire never on the ground, it's probably 10 years old, but no dry rotting that I can see. It's a 225\75

Rim+Tire = $50
IMAG0032.jpg
IMAG0033.jpg

$20 - Off-road bumper with Receiver and Clevis

Come and get this. The brackets are a little cut up, might be hard to re-install. Not bent, not damaged.
Came off my '85 4runner.
IMAG0117.jpg
DSCF0327.jpg

(2) Wheel Spacers on '85 rear axle - $100

The spacers are undamaged, threads on studs look good. Still mounted on old axle housing that still has the axle shafts in it.

Come and get the whole thing for $100.

Whoops, forgot pics

The spacers are undamaged, threads on studs look good. Still mounted on old axle housing that still has the axle shafts in it. Housing still straight, I'm sure.

Come and get the whole thing for $100.
IMAG0119.jpg
IMAG0118.jpg

Valley adjustable flat tow bar... used this a couple times for the 40 before I bought my car trailer. Perfect condition.

Includes TWO sets of the brackets that mount to the bumper of the vehicle being towed so you can move it back and forth between a couple trucks. I also added safety chains.

thinking $120 for everything

Interested in the tow bar. would you consider trades ? need anything

That axle I posted last weekend... I want to get rid of it... free, without the spacers.

So, it's just the housing, shafts and rusty drums\rotors\brake crap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom