Swap, Wanted or Sell Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you still have the white wagon wheels?

Looking for a set of leaf springs for a cruiser. Mine are shot. PM me what ya got, looking to do a spring over or just going to buy lift springs.

40 springs

I have a set of stock 40 springs I took off a running driving 79 (now my red truck with 4" skyjackers on it)... would be good for a SOA but they weren't terrible flat. Can probably find a couple pics of the truck (then blue) when they were on it.

I'd hand them to you at my garage in DSM for $100 if you want... or I go to IC occasionally so could meet you there or leave them with Zang or Brent. i think it would be silly to pay to ship them but would on your dime if you want.

Lemme know...

thx

15x8 wagon wheels

i am looking for a set of 15x8 wheels. I don't mind if the need a little work. I just bought the cruiser and it has really nice 15x10s on it right now. I want to keep running the 33x12.50s it has but with narrower wheels with the right backspace.

wheels...

I have several sets of 8x15's I'd sell... see post #44 in this thread for an aluminum set, plus I have a set of fj60 wheels, plus a set of "need a litttle work" white wagon wheels. Let me know if anything sounds interesting...

Erics
I am in Ankeny and would love to come see the wheels you have. Let me know what works for you.

Hope those work out for you Doug... look forward seeing you again soon.

Wheels

Thanks Eric.
They are nicely stacked in my garage awaiting sandblasting.
Doug
78 FJ40

mini parts

20/22R awesome running motor
-cannon intake mani for weber
-weber 38/38 with K&N
-good dist.
-hooker header
-?? bigger cam
-3angle valve job
-83 bottom end with OE domed celica pistons
-tall block
-on propane or GM EFI this thing would be a little monster!
--$500 was running when pulled 2-3weeks ago

85 5spd and case
-worked great over the past 5yrs
--$200 obo

84-88 doors tan almost rust free SR5 wingvent doors complete
-mirrors
-glass
-handles
--$100 for pair OBO!

84-88 hood gray with primer no rust
--$40 obo

86 2wd turbo grill chrome (fits 4x4)
-good shape
--$20 obo

have other random parts also

anthony (319)239-9397

Anyone going to the swap meet in Nevada this weekend? I'm bringing down a bunch of wheel tire combo's/ misc 40 parts/ect. Will try and get some pics on here tomorrow.

I'll probably be buying a set of 33x10.5R15 AT's here shortly... anyone have a used set that might be worthwhile?

FJ Cruiser coilovers for sale

These are sold

Last edited:
four aluminum rims... fit 40/60 disk brake axles, 8x15, 6 on 5.5, about 3.25 backspacing

excellent condition - just a little dusty in the pictures - will clean up really nice

thinking $220. Can drop off in IC in coming couple weeks if that helps. PM me.

cleaned one of these off the other day... super bling baby!!

these may actually be 15x7 instead of 8 (if that makes a difference to anyone)
DSC01277 (Small).JPG

More pics...

Last edited:
Parting out 1977 FJ40 this weekend. Most sheet metal is getting trashed unless some one wants some of it for a buggy.

Let me know what you need.

that rear cross member could easily find a home if it isn't structurally rusted... looks ok?

I got some homemade rear 1/4's for a 40. some 40 heaters, pair of aprons, steering column brackets, early gas pedal. I am looking for a front orange side marker lens, chrome bezel and rubber wedge. Located over in davenport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom