Swap, Wanted or Sell Thread (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

4 procomp extreme AT tires 315/76/16. I would like to buy new MTs of some sort but need to sell these first. They are currently on my rig so if I would sell them I would need buy the new ones before the person would get these ones. I would like to get $800 for them and I am in the Iowa City IA area.
full tire.jpg
tire close up.jpg
tire close up 2.jpg

Hi guys. New to the site. In DSM looking for a quasi-stock manual fj60 project. If anyone knows of one for sale shoot me a pm.

What I really want to know is who got the 89 with 90k miles of craigslist for $1200. It was gone before I even got a crack at it.

call Matt Tarnow... he recently finished a 60 he'd purchased with a bad engine in it... real nice clean truck from WY. Don't think he's sold it yet...

(563) 349-7376
matthewtarnow@qwestoffice.net

Great tip. What a clean rig. Have a feeling the wife will veto but it would be worth every $.

ahh those, I was hoping they might have been the p/u & 60 wheels

thanks anyway

Tube Frame and Truck for sale...also included, second solid axle and a bunch of parts for the build.
$1100 solid.

PM for pics.

Tube Frame and Truck for sale...also included, second solid axle and a bunch of parts for the build.
$1100 solid.

PM for pics.

wana part any of it? or just a whole?

anyone interested in a 92 complete running 1UZ-FE from an SC lexus?

ahh those, I was hoping they might have been the p/u & 60 wheels

thanks anyway

I've got a variety of PU\4runner steel wheels, chrome. Do you want me to take some pics, they just sit around and I'm not likely to use them.

I've got a variety of PU\4runner steel wheels, chrome. Do you want me to take some pics, they just sit around and I'm not likely to use them.

sure what else you got laying around?

also
WTB: 89-95 4x4 p/u fenders and tailgate

sure what else you got laying around?

also
WTB: 89-95 4x4 p/u fenders and tailgate

I'll get some pics this weekend and post them up of the wheels. Ya, I have quite a few other parts laying around I should do something with, like maybe sell them!

I have a couple TC's, manual tranny, rear IFS axle, front housing, a couple of diffs, one already set up with 5.29's and a locker. I'll start sorting and see what I want to keep.

I only have one spare fender, keeping it and taillights are in high demand on my rig.

I only have one spare fender, keeping it and taillights are in high demand on my rig.

I need 3rd gen pu stuff not 2nd tho I do have a tailight I dont need for a 2nd gen

I have a 4 speed transmission from a 82 fj60 and one from a 85 fj 60 both worked perfectly when I removed them willing to trade for tools? passenger fj60 seet sliders or anything cool. Shipping won't be cheap but I can palletize and ship from my warehouse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom