swap meet? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

3_puppies

SILVER Star
Threads
@bagochips76 @REZARF
seeing if this is gonna happen. trying to plan ahead a few weeks,
Stephen suggested 15th Oct? at his shop
1/2 day? 10-2? don't really want it to drag on
facebook and craigslist posts?

Last edited:
Paul thanks for this, we’re talking about it as a leadership team. I do think if we went for it at Stephen shop this time it could be easy to pull off. Maybe hit up your place next spring or fall?
We need to talk about dates as a club and connect with Stephen. I think if we did some thing in the morning until lunch or through lunch that could be really cool. Maybe the club would be up for sponsoring a lunch?

1/2 day sounds about right.

More details to come

my other thoughts about craigslist and facebook was to try and connect others out there that may not be aware of the club and it's activities.

Dang, thats awesome but I can't swing it... I am sure it'll be awesome.

Stephen, do you want to set the time and details that work for you?

Dang, thats awesome but I can't swing it... I am sure it'll be awesome.

I was hoping you would be making lunch?
I was wanting some more of that pulled pork

I'm up for the 15th and some pulled pork. I have a practically new suspension for a 2017 Tacoma TRD. Not sure what parts people would want, but the shocks are in good shape and only had 18,000 miles on them. Anyone interested in a short ride that afternoon maybe into the Bridgers?

I was hoping you would be making lunch?
I was wanting some more of that pulled pork
I'd love to! But I am out of state that weekend. I think Stephen could move full speed ahead.

Last edited:
Ok. I just got to this thread. 15th looks good for me. I’ll have a couple boxes of 40 series (from most all years) parts to bring and swap. I am putting it on my calendar. And yes @406Camper I’m up for a ride after the meet :)

10/21 works for me.

I going to have to push it a week to 10.21 as I have too many irons in the fire to be ready for next weekend.

October 22nd?? is the Sat

@bagochips76 @3_puppies
You guys are arguably the biggest contributors and it's almost Spring. Any chance we can settle on a date and get this on the Club calendar?

Bozeman schools including MSU are on Spring Break March 13-17, so I would avoid weekends on either side of that. Last week of March or sometime in April? Cruise Moab is April 19-23 this year.

@bagochips76 @3_puppies
You guys are arguably the biggest contributors and it's almost Spring. Any chance we can settle on a date and get this on the Club calendar?

Bozeman schools including MSU are on Spring Break March 13-17, so I would avoid weekends on either side of that. Last week of March or sometime in April? Cruise Moab is April 19-23 this year.

I can be open for which ever weekend.
I'm thinking it is more on Stephen, as to what works for his shop, and if it is still a go at his place.

Hey fellas. Yes spring will be here soon and I am up for having a swap meet at the shop. I do have some weekends already spoken for in March and honestly I'd like to make sure that most (if not all) of the snow has melted before we have it. That being said and with Cruiser Moab being in late April and the potential need to prep for that, I'd say that maybe we look at May 7th or 14th to do it.

I thought this was going to be a Saturday??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom