Swap Meet 2018 (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

With all of the rain we have had lately, is this what the swap meet is going to look like?

7F6146C0-3A98-4C94-A269-2DB1440ABC66.png

Pacer, or any other out of town Keystoners who would like to crash for the night are welcome to stay at my house. Colleen is at the beach and I have 2 guest rooms and a lot of couch space. The after party is always the highlight of the day.
Thanks, for the offer!

I’m looking for a way to mount jerry cans on my swing out. Prefer metal and not stupid heavy. If anyone has something they think would work bring it.
Also have a real nice set of 37 x12.50x17 km2s for sale. There are five and they are mounted on Toyota wheels.

I’m looking for a way to mount jerry cans on my swing out. Prefer metal and not stupid heavy. If anyone has something they think would work bring it.
Also have a real nice set of 37 x12.50x17 km2s for sale. There are five and they are mounted on Toyota wheels.

If no one has something that works. We can make one fairly easy.

@TRFCSUX Something like this?? But doubled.

IMG_3641.PNG
IMG_3642.PNG

Was thinking more like the basket/rack that Stump has on his. Oh and it’s for three cans. That should make it even easier .... right

I would like to swap the auto-climate control module (the part with the fan and temp controls) out of my LX450 for a non Auto from a later model FZJ80. Not sure of it will work but I suspect it's plug and play. Does anyone have one from a parts truck?

Cheers,
Shannon

Was thinking more like the basket/rack that Stump has on his. Oh and it’s for three cans. That should make it even easier .... right

Shouldn't be to difficult. Couple pieces of angle iron some flat stock should be good to go. Do you have the jerrycans already?

Never got the chance to get to the swap meet today. I am interested in the 440f. How would I go about picking this up if it is still available. I live in Beltsville Md. 95 runs right through Beltsville.
I did not bring it with, so no big loss. My transmission is in South Philadelphia, but I suggest you check with @karlsz, as he has a good one in the back of his pickup and is more local I believe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom