Swap Meet 2018

karlsz

Seriously.... Great event. Thanks to everyone from the club that put this on. We had a great time, and it was real nice meeting all of you and checking out all the rigs. Will be back next year, hopefully with the start of a new project and not with just the entrails of another.

And thanks for helping me let my 62 live on in others projects.

karlsz

Trying to contact Shannon (I am pretty sure that was your name) from the event Saturday. Drove a Green Lexus LX (Lifted, bumpers). I sold you some front OME leaf springs and shocks but forgot to get you all the hardware for it (greasable shackles and bushings). If you are local we can meet up in the area or if you are too far, I can mail them to you. PM me or if someone here knows how to contact him please reach out to me.

Thanks,
Karl

Stumpalama

Forum Junkie
SILVER Star

Trying to contact Shannon (I am pretty sure that was your name) from the event Saturday. Drove a Green Lexus LX (Lifted, bumpers). I sold you some front OME leaf springs and shocks but forgot to get you all the hardware for it (greasable shackles and bushings). If you are local we can meet up in the area or if you are too far, I can mail them to you. PM me or if someone here knows how to contact him please reach out to me.

Thanks,
Karl
@Betteron2wheels is his screen name

Betteron2wheels

SILVER Star

Thanks,
Karl
Hey Karl,

Thanks for reaching out!

I tried to PM but you inbox is full. I'm not local you so mailing might be a solution. Shoot me a PM.

Cheers,

Shannon

Top Bottom