Sunroof PCB Control Card replacement? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi All,

my 1995 TLC80 control buttons of the Sunroof stopped working (along with some other things... but that's for other day).
i checked all components and the PCB card that placed under the buttons is the main reason,
1 of the links was broken, there for, the roof was not doing the relevant move to open/close.

i wonder if anyone know if i can order only this PCB board and what will be the part no.??
if not, what is the best solution to solve that before order the all part (if still available??).

tried to solder that link, it's not really working well (and look even worse).

Thank you for any help in advance.

Stay safe, Play Hard.

Rotem D.

PCB-1.jpg

PCB-2.jpg

Based on the 8401 parts fiche, the part is 85921-60011, which Toyota lists as Relay, Sliding Roof Control. Amayama list price is $295(USD), with a two week delivery to the US. At that price, I'd bet it's the board and switch assembly. PartSouq has it listed for $245 (USD), but not available. Salvage would probably be a better option.

^^ Find a a truck being parted out. Several guys here have trucks being parted out.

Doh! I wasn't paying attention the location.

Maybe @Desert Dino has a source?

@BigRD and me we are friends and I know about his problem, he told me he is going fix it and I said to myself, let the kid play with is soldering iron and in the end I will get him the part from one of this forum members.

Unfortunately, I don't think Rotem needs 85921-60011 this one I have on my hand

shelf.jpg

He needs this part, I don't have part number because it is not on the Toyota drawings

set2.jpg
set1.jpg

I’d try repairing it with a conductive pen or copper tape.

If the attempted repairs haven’t damaged it, any decent electronics repair shop should be able to fix it. Look for an old school tv repair guy with an ultimate set of tools.

EDIT:
this is what I was thinking of...
Compass and altimeter

The parts you're looking for aren't in the 8401 Switch & Computer Relay fiche, they're here:

8121 Interior Lamp

FWIW, these are the US model parts. IIRC, the middle east versions of the 80 series were fitted with much cooler overhead controls, which include a compass and inclinometer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom