Suggestions for Car Lift (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm probably going to start building my new house in the spring/summer next year and I want a 2 post car lift and a two car 4 post car lift to work on stuff with.
Any suggestions guys?

Garagejournal is where you might want to hang out. Lots of lifts and drool worthy garages on that site.

I have a 12k Challenger (USA made) two post hoist that I removed from a dealership, but I have yet to build a shop to house the stupid thing :bang:.

Last edited:
Got a 10k lift off ebay for right around 3 grand shipped works great my main use is only landcruisers tho. I'm sure it would have no problem with a full size truck.

I have Rotary 10k Lifts. Works as intended.

I had a Bendpak 4 post which was great for storing two vehicles. It was okay for some tasks where you are under the middle of the vehicle, but unless you get the jack add on, it isn't that useful for general purpose work. So I sold it. My ceilings aren't tall enough for a proper lift, so I have a Maxjax portable two post lift that is good for brakes, tires, suspension, motor and transmission work. If I had the ceiling height, I would get a Bendpak two post asymmetric lift. Whatever you get, look for a product that has been SFI certified for peace of mind.

Anybody know about the TCE car lift,
I found it by accident as I have purchased jack stands and floor jacks from Torinjacks before, which is known for the brand of BIG RED.
tce car.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom