suggestions for a exhaust pyrometer gage for kzj78? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Roastchestnuts

TLCA #28675 Salt wagon Fj40
Threads
I bought this egr delete kit that has a threaded place to add a exhaust gas temp gage. right now it has a threaded plug in it. Does anybody have any suggestions for gages they like? I didn't know if I wanted the optional one with this kit so I did not buy. Any input would be nice! Thanks!

I bought this egr delete kit that has a threaded place to add a exhaust gas temp gage. right now it has a threaded plug in it. Does anybody have any suggestions for gages they like? I didn't know if I wanted the optional one with this kit so I did not buy. Any input would be nice! Thanks!
Red Arc boost / EGT combination. 😊

There are lots of gauge options out there and some of the pillar mount housings and gauges look very nice. I went a different route and ended up using auber instruments gauges for EGT, coolant temp and boost. They are unobtrusive and have worked well for me.

auber 05.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom