"StripMall" Dealerships for a 100 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I bought my LC from a small lot like that. The individual salesman was quite helpful and honest. I would've known if he was trying to pull one over on me, and he didn't. You've gotta be knowledgeable or get a PPI from someone else, and just assume the risk.
I knew not to take his word on anything, and just assume it needed all baseline maintenance. I could use my eyes to see how much rust there was, and there was some, but frame was solid. I could tell if other stuff was about to break or sketchy looking, and some stuff was, which I fixed.
He had no idea if the timing belt had been changed, so I used that as a negotiating point. Then later on I found the sticker hidden under the engine cover saying it had been changed, so thats a bonus.
I gave the lot a good review on FB, then the lot owner 'Big Worm' tried to friend me. Sorry, I do not need to be friends with Big Worm, thanks. Otherwise, all decent. We had some title mess to work through once I got back to Ohio, but they helped me with it quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom