Storage Solution for Radio Hole (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet

Depth is about 5 1/2", with a 1/8" lip

Anyone interested in a Radio Pocket, Please PM me with your Name, Mailing Address, Email Address, Phone Number, and your IH8MUD handle. I'll send you a PayPal invoice and mail you the package. THANKS

1st customer, installed. Great looking (with the exception of the existing hole on the left a PO drilled)

I can fit my phone and wallet inside, no problem.

Much more convenient than always going into my Tuffy Console.

Now to fix my clutch issues.....much more money than a radio pocket :censor:

Thanks!

IMG_20150126_122932.jpg

Last edited:
hey Dawg, my pocket arrived today ... good workmanship ... I'm going to put a better stereo than what's in my dash, in the Tuffy, so the pocket solved the problem of the factory hole in the dash in a more useful manner than the faceplate blank available for that purpose ...

thanks a lot!!!

Last edited:
You're sure welcome! I have eight more boxed up ready to ship to some lucky FJ40 owner. Let me know if you think of any other products you would like to see fabricated out of ABS plastic sheets.

Thanks Yella Dawg, I received my Radio Pocket quick and installed it yesterday, great fit, looks good and now
I have great place for my phone ( I can actually hear it ring going down the road lol ) Great product and price
Thanks again

As a disclaimer.... I do not guarantee that by purchasing a Radio Pocket that you will be able to hear your phone ring while driving your FJ40. I do however guarantee that it won't rust. ;)

I got mine the other day. It fits perfect. Much better than staring at that hole in my dash. Thanks!

Interested in this too if you're still making em...

It will be a few weeks before I can spend time in the shop (deer season), but I'll fab a dozen and see how they sell. Maybe work out the bugs in the process.
Ok you posted this almost 4 years ago. Do you have one for my 73 FJ40?

Pretty sure YELLA DAWG has “left the building” :grinpimp:

I pm’d a while back....... nothing :meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom