Storage solution for front seat area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
One of my only complaints about my LC200 is the serious lack of storage room in the front console/driver's area. So until I get a 3d printer and can prototype some different things I'm on the lookout for different solutions.

I haven't found any real reviews or pictures especially of the dash cover since it seems like it would provide some extra storage space in the pockets it has. Anyone know anything about this or have any other clever storage solutions for the front area of our rigs?

Thanks guys!

D91F5ED5-C5B7-477D-A622-5E9A824D90A2.jpeg

Not an endorsement
Try crevice car seat storage box as a search term

Ok so I tried that as well as a few other terms and still couldn't find the one he posted. I like it as it appears to actually attach to the console rather than just slide down between the seats (which I've already tried 2 different models that work like that and they sucked). The search continues...

It depends on what you want to store... I've found using velcro and attaching admin type panels to work best for me.
Here's some examples and also a search link for hook and loop products from maxpedition. Lots of options...

I use one of these for my 2 iPhones

Amazon product ASIN B01C33ANJ4
To corral all the papers and camping guides and stuff that would otherwise be a mess I use several products from Blue Ridge Overland Gear. This one, along with a couple of their small hook and loop cases on the side, works wonders.

And, be sure to do a Mud search on the topic. Lots of other ideas on here already.

I have looked on Google, Amazon, eBay for this piece... My quest has failed... Granted it's not the Holy Grail, but I'd still like to know the: Who, What, When, Where and how much $$$???

Who shall assist in this never ending quest for all things "200 Series" to spend money on???

Thank you,

Jeff

I found it on Face Book, lots of neat stuff for the 200 if you look around... see post below from drftsub

Some other cool items I found from FB:

They make this:
58442745_280898949456064_6316287941832343552_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you... I'm not on FB so I didn't look there...

ih8mud / 200 series forum / best forum group ever!!!

Ninja, please report back how it works for a 2013...I’m in the same situation.

Sorry for the delay... But that thing is worthless. Don't waste ur money.
I'm just now done with all the issues arising from the aux tank install so haven't done any more mods but hopefully this summer she'll get some love.

Did anyone ever find a good tested solution for the gaps between seat and center area? I keep dropping stuff down there and there is a slit inn the carpet hiding an abyss or wormhole to another dimension that only very, very skinny armed and small handed people can exist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom