STOLEN Stolen 1989 FJ62 Phoenix, AZ (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Found!!!!!!!!!!!!! Abandoned at a gas station. Video show s him trying to jiggle soem sort of key in the ignition and he couldn't get it to work. Miracle. Thanks to all of you for your support...horrible feeling of the thought of never seeing my truck again.

Dave

Awesome news! Glad you got it back!

@Dave Pugh First I am glad that you got your rig back but before that my BP just went off the roof just knowing someone stole another Landcruiser and a thief got away again. Please tell us how did you find your rig and how did this moron just took your s*** from your work.

Awesome you got it back unharmed. My wife still doesn't understand why I don't park it outside of my view and use the club.....

This is encouraging news as we are in the same boat having had our stolen in Phoenix 85004 last week. .
Sorry to hear this!! I hope you have the same result as I did...and after 26 years of ownership that this truck refuses to leave my family. Can you send me details and I'll pass it on to a friend of mine who can get the word out fast with his relationships in the LC community?

Sorry to hear this!! I hope you have the same result as I did...and after 26 years of ownership that this truck refuses to leave my family. Can you send me details and I'll pass it on to a friend of mine who can get the word out fast with his relationships in the LC community?
Thank you! Interesting that we both are in Phoenix. I see a few other stolen vehicles from our area. What the ...?

85 Landcruiser FJ60 was stolen Monday May 4, 2020 around 4:15pm from Central & McDowell (85004). We purchased this new and recently restored it. Bronze color with AZ historic plate MMP7. During the restoration we replaced the engine with a Chevy 5.3 Liter LS engine with a 5 speed overdrive transmission. The antenna on the passenger side panel was removed, hole filled in and a new smaller one is above the windshield in the center. The vehicle has a Bluetooth Radio. including a sample of AZ historic plate - number is not correct.

1985 Toyota Land Cruiser.JPG

Sample historic plate.jpg

Dave - did City of Phoenix Police help find this vehicle or was it reported to them by a citizen? Kris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom